Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] EE Dratini
Hi. I looked into the rules and didn't see anything about not asking for event pokes, so I hope this is OK.

I don't mind what nature/gender/IV it has.

I don't have much, to offer, I do have one Abra with HA and 31 HP/SpD/Spe and one with Inner Focus 31 HP/SpA/Spe, both are timid/male/lvl1

I also have a few pokés with Pokérus.

Thank you!

Edit: I mean Extreme Speed Dratini
By EE, do you mean extreme speed?
Yes, sorry, Extreme Speed.
Dratini isn't exactly event only since it was obtainable in B/W, and yes you can ask for them! I think I still have some breedjects left if you want it
(Sep 26, 2015, 01:45 PM)TeifitV Wrote: Dratini isn't exactly event only since it was obtainable in B/W, and yes you can ask for them! I think I still have some breedjects left if you want it

Yes please, I would love one!
(Sep 26, 2015, 01:49 PM)Clane Wrote:
(Sep 26, 2015, 01:45 PM)TeifitV Wrote: Dratini isn't exactly event only since it was obtainable in B/W, and yes you can ask for them! I think I still have some breedjects left if you want it

Yes please, I would love one!
I'll be online in a couple hours.
Thank you so much for the Dratini!

You didn't say what you wanted in return, so I gave you a Ralts with Pokérus, I hope that's ok
(Sep 26, 2015, 02:27 PM)Clane Wrote: Thank you so much for the Dratini!

You didn't say what you wanted in return, so I gave you a Ralts with Pokérus, I hope that's ok

Oh don't worry about it, it was a breedject after all so no point in asking anything special in return. It's not like it is a BR pokemon or anything.