Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Updated Trade Shop!! LOOK INSIDE!
It may take me a few days as well, But I may have it by wednesday, Thursday latest.
(Apr 20, 2015, 06:44 PM)Arctero Wrote: It may take me a few days as well, But I may have it by wednesday, Thursday latest.

thats fine!
what for 5-6iv shiny KB adamant breloom?
(Apr 21, 2015, 05:08 PM)Julia234 Wrote: what for 5-6iv shiny KB adamant breloom?

what do you have to offer for it?
just so you know the breloom does not have spore for some reason, just making sure you know that before you offer
I've bred the torchic, and I have the riolu ready, so we can trade tomorrow at 2:00 PM PST, if you're free.
The ambipom you are requesting, do you want any moves on it in particular? An ability? EVs?
(Apr 21, 2015, 08:51 PM)Arctero Wrote: I've bred the torchic, and I have the riolu ready, so we can trade tomorrow at 2:00 PM PST, if you're free.
i still need to breed your pokemon for you!

(Apr 21, 2015, 11:41 PM)eelrack1 Wrote: The ambipom you are requesting, do you want any moves on it in particular? An ability? EVs?

technician ability with fake out, low kick and knock off preferably
Can I trade you the ambipom for an HA fletchling? The ambipom is 5IV, no SpAtk, with no EVs. I have taught it the moves you asked for, and technician too.
(Apr 23, 2015, 07:04 PM)eelrack1 Wrote: Can I trade you the ambipom for an HA fletchling? The ambipom is 5IV, no SpAtk, with no EVs. I have taught it the moves you asked for, and technician too.

sure! just give me a day or two to breed one for you!
bumps