Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Want a Latios
Hi everybody ^_^ Just like the tile , I need a latios . Although I played OR and can get one by myself, I made a stupid mistake that save the data when I connected to the Internet so the latios I had has a bad iv and nature Sad ...So I want you to trade with me if you don't really need yours :D By the way, I don't want a Latios which you got by wonder trade or hacked ...Sorry for that...I want the one you got in the storyline by yourself , and I will offer a Hoopa which I got from the movie !
Latios nature request:modest/timid
Latios IV request :speed ,special attack,and HP have to be 31; Def and sp.def have to be higer than20,no matter what attack IV
Thanks a lot!!! :P
(Nov 10, 2015, 04:52 AM)VictorLizardon Wrote: Hi everybody ^_^ Just like the tile , I need a latios . Although I played OR and can get one by myself, I made a stupid mistake that save the data when I connected to the Internet so the latios I had has a bad iv and nature Sad ...So I want you to trade with me if you don't really need yours :D By the way, I don't want a Latios which you got by wonder trade or hacked ...Sorry for that...I want the one you got in the storyline by yourself , and I will offer a Hoopa which I got from the movie !
Latios IV request :speed ,special attack,and HP have to be 31; Def and sp.def have to be higer than20,no matter what attack IV

I have one latios from storyline but it's defence is low
(Nov 10, 2015, 05:24 AM)LustfulAki Wrote:
(Nov 10, 2015, 04:52 AM)VictorLizardon Wrote: Hi everybody ^_^ Just like the tile , I need a latios . Although I played OR and can get one by myself, I made a stupid mistake that save the data when I connected to the Internet so the latios I had has a bad iv and nature Sad ...So I want you to trade with me if you don't really need yours :D By the way, I don't want a Latios which you got by wonder trade or hacked ...Sorry for that...I want the one you got in the storyline by yourself , and I will offer a Hoopa which I got from the movie !

I have one latios from storyline but it's defence is low
Sorry man Undecided I really want a good IVs Latios
Guys I got one just now, trade completed!
Hey, there was a Latios BR just 4 days ago. You could have got one hahaha.