Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Yet another person needing to complete the National Dex.
I don't know if anyone can help me on this one. But I'd like some assistance trying to complete the National Pokédex in my Pokémon X version and get the Shiny Charm. All I need is a select few legendary Pokémon in order to finish it and I managed to snag a few off of the GTS. I can get the remaning non-legendary Pokémon registered myself.

And all I need is for those legendary Pokémon to be registered in the Pokédex. Meaning that I don't want to keep them and that I'll trade them back to you, you have my word.

But I don't know what I can give anyone who is willing to accept my offer. And I'm not sure if doing a "Name your price" thing is allowed or not.
Can't promise i'l be any help, but which legends are you looking for?
(Sep 24, 2016, 07:54 PM)MagicalMops Wrote: Can't promise i'l be any help, but which legends are you looking for?
I need Ho-Oh, Lugia, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Uxie, Palkia, Regigigas, Landorus and Reshiram.

And if you can't help me then that's fine.
(Sep 24, 2016, 08:05 PM)TheFriedToast Wrote:
(Sep 24, 2016, 07:54 PM)MagicalMops Wrote: Can't promise i'l be any help, but which legends are you looking for?
I need Ho-Oh, Lugia, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Uxie, Palkia, Regigigas, Landorus and Reshiram.

You got thundurus already?
(Sep 24, 2016, 11:11 PM)HomieHotDog Wrote:
(Sep 24, 2016, 08:05 PM)TheFriedToast Wrote:

You got thundurus already?
I got him registered. But I had to trade him off in order to get more legendary Pokémon from the GTS. Think of it like a big trading chain.
I wish i could help, i have a lot of those Pokemon on oras, but i don't have Pokemon X. Can i trade oras to pokemon x?
(Sep 25, 2016, 03:46 AM)MiloDoesGames Wrote: I wish i could help, i have a lot of those Pokemon on oras, but i don't have Pokemon X. Can i trade oras to pokemon x?
Yes, you're able to do that.
(Sep 25, 2016, 09:30 AM)TheFriedToast Wrote:
(Sep 25, 2016, 03:46 AM)MiloDoesGames Wrote: I wish i could help, i have a lot of those Pokemon on oras, but i don't have Pokemon X. Can i trade oras to pokemon x?

Ok, i'll add you and you add me.
(Sep 25, 2016, 09:59 PM)MiloDoesGames Wrote:

Sorry for the late reply. I didn't get notified that you replied.
(Sep 26, 2016, 11:07 AM)TheFriedToast Wrote:
(Sep 25, 2016, 09:59 PM)MiloDoesGames Wrote:

Sorry for the late reply. I didn't get notified that you replied.

ok