Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] adolf's shiny shop!make me an offer!
(Mar 17, 2015, 08:28 PM)DanielJames Wrote: I have a legit VGC BR Lapras with Hydro Pump, Ice Shard, Ancient Power, and Freeze-Dry with a Sassy nature if you're interested.

yeah i'm interested what do you want for it?if you want i can offer a shiny br mawile with the megastone and has play rough,poison fang,fire fang and thunder fang or shiny br arcanine or shiny darkrai or shiny medicham or shiny talonflame
Interested in the shinx, milotic, eevee and arcanine. I'll pm you with an offer.
(Mar 18, 2015, 01:28 AM)adolf hipstar Wrote:
(Mar 17, 2015, 08:28 PM)DanielJames Wrote: I have a legit VGC BR Lapras with Hydro Pump, Ice Shard, Ancient Power, and Freeze-Dry with a Sassy nature if you're interested.

yeah i'm interested what do you want for it?if you want i can offer a shiny br mawile with the megastone and has play rough,poison fang,fire fang and thunder fang or shiny br arcanine or shiny darkrai or shiny medicham or shiny talonflame

I'm possibly interested in the Arcanine. What is nature/IVs/moves?

I'm also interested in your Landorus depending on it's details as well. Not sure if you'd trade it for Lapras though.
(Mar 18, 2015, 01:25 AM)adolf hipstar Wrote:
(Mar 17, 2015, 05:41 PM)Da BossMan + Wrote: Can I have full details on Klinklang and the Shinx?

the shinx has guts is jolly and has perfect ivs with egg moves ice fang,eerie mpulse,night slash and superpower perfect ivs
the klinklang is adamant with clear body and has return,shift gear,gear gring and wild charge perfect ivs.
they're shiny

Can i have both? Ill give another shiny for one and a really good poke for the other
Hello i was wondering if hydra and flaffy are available if so i got a lot of offers.
Details on Ambipom?
(Mar 18, 2015, 06:45 AM)DanielJames Wrote:
(Mar 18, 2015, 01:28 AM)adolf hipstar Wrote:

I'm possibly interested in the Arcanine. What is nature/IVs/moves?

I'm also interested in your Landorus depending on it's details as well. Not sure if you'd trade it for Lapras though.

the landorus is an adamant nature one with sheer force in the normal form and imtimidate in the other.i didn't change any moves so you can do it yourself.also i would trade it for lapras.deal?
(Mar 18, 2015, 05:21 PM)Da BossMan + Wrote:
(Mar 18, 2015, 01:25 AM)adolf hipstar Wrote:
(Mar 17, 2015, 05:41 PM)Da BossMan + Wrote: Can I have full details on Klinklang and the Shinx?

the shinx has guts is jolly and has perfect ivs with egg moves ice fang,eerie mpulse,night slash and superpower perfect ivs
the klinklang is adamant with clear body and has return,shift gear,gear gring and wild charge perfect ivs.
they're shiny

Can i have both? Ill give another shiny for one and a really good poke for the other

what can you offer?i need to know
(Mar 18, 2015, 06:02 PM)goomydragon Wrote: Hello i was wondering if hydra and flaffy are available if so i got a lot of offers.

you mean hydreigon?yeah i got that.
level 70 with dark pulse,earth power,draco meteor and focus blast.modest nature
flaffy is a sassy nature with static and holding an eviolite moves are thunderwave,heal bell,substitute and charge beam
(Mar 18, 2015, 08:29 PM)Julia234 Wrote: Details on Ambipom?

ambipom has technician and is a jolly nature with the moves fake out,return,knock off and double hit also i can throw in a life orb