Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] dusknoir evolve trade
is there anyone willing to do a quick trade with me? i would like to evolve my dusclops.
Sure! I have a dusknoir I wanted to evolve as well. I added you and I'm on whenever you're ready Smile
There is ne'er a heart so pure than one who's love has been lost

(Aug 7, 2016, 03:09 PM)BestServedCold Wrote: Sure! I have a dusknoir I wanted to evolve as well. I added you and I'm on whenever you're ready Smile
i added you as well! see you then!
My Dusclops is on ORAS so I just traded the dusknoir on my XY xD My bad, I always get my games confused. But you got your dusknoir! ^-^

Have fun!

(Aug 7, 2016, 03:20 PM)BestServedCold Wrote: My Dusclops is on ORAS so I just traded the dusknoir on my XY xD My bad, I always get my games confused. But you got your dusknoir! ^-^

Have fun!
i can do the trade with you on ORAS if you'd like! :D i'll be on still
(Aug 7, 2016, 03:23 PM)hakuryu Wrote:
(Aug 7, 2016, 03:20 PM)BestServedCold Wrote: My Dusclops is on ORAS so I just traded the dusknoir on my XY xD My bad, I always get my games confused. But you got your dusknoir! ^-^

Have fun!

That's really sweet of you! If you're still on in 10 minutes I'll PM you?

(Aug 7, 2016, 03:26 PM)BestServedCold Wrote:
(Aug 7, 2016, 03:23 PM)hakuryu Wrote:

Have fun!

That's really sweet of you! If you're still on in 10 minutes I'll PM you?
it's no problem! haha. i'll be here! pm me when you're free ^^