Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] for the pokedex
i am looking for a person that can help me complete the hoenn pokedex i only need 42 different types of pokemon its only for the pokedex if you want or need the pokemon back i am perfectly fine with it its only so i can get the oval charm to breed shiny pokemon faster than what im doing now. if you are wondering what pokemon i need just reply or pm me i can tell you there
If you could somehow list the Pokemon you need preferably in one of these:

like this[spoiler]
[/spoiler], that would be great and helpful to people being able to see which Pokemon you need and if they can help you Smile
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
(Oct 1, 2015, 04:16 AM)Animekid7 Wrote: If you could somehow list the Pokemon you need preferably in one of these:

like this[spoiler]
[/spoiler], that would be great and helpful to people being able to see which Pokemon you need and if they can help you Smile

as soon as i get home i will post the list i need i was up late last night and i wanted to go to sleep thats why i didnt post the list then
(Oct 1, 2015, 09:32 AM)jake english Wrote:
(Oct 1, 2015, 04:16 AM)Animekid7 Wrote: If you could somehow list the Pokemon you need preferably in one of these:

like this[spoiler]

as soon as i get home i will post the list i need i was up late last night and i wanted to go to sleep thats why i didnt post the list then

the list i need is :

combusken , marshtomp , swampert , slaking , kadabra , alakazam , hariama , goldeen , seaking , nosepass, probopass , vileplume , dodrio , magcargo , muk , koffing ,weezing , grumpig , sandslash , cacturn , lunetone , wishcash , lileep , cradilly , armaldo , jigglypuff, wigglytuff , starmie , duskclops , chingling , pichu, raichu , phanphy , snowrunt , frosslass , huntail , gorebys , and shelgon
i can help you with a few of them