Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] pokedex help needed(again)
sorry but i still need:Spinarak,natu,Skiploom,Vigoroth,Patrat,Swadloon,Duosion,Vanillite,Vanillite,Eelektrik,Cubchoo,Shellder for my pokedex.i would prefer to get them non shiny.I give every pokemon back.Thanks
i cant sleep so i can help you, lol i have natu shellder and although i dont have a spinarak i have an ariados which you can keep, the shellder and natu i do need back though. adding you now ill be trdaing from as version, my ign is shadow
Guide me waking. Guard me sleeping.
Guide me drifting. Guard me dreaming.

Shadow of #TeamForum
(Feb 9, 2016, 04:12 AM)ShadowcloakQuiora Wrote: i cant sleep so i can help you, lol i have natu shellder and although i dont have a spinarak i have an ariados which you can keep, the shellder and natu i do need back though. adding you now ill be trdaing from as version, my ign is shadow

thank you :D
sorry that i was unable to help all the way with your pokedex needs, if you ever want your trevenant back just let me know Smile

Shadow of #TeamForum
(Feb 9, 2016, 04:21 AM)ShadowcloakQuiora Wrote: sorry that i was unable to help all the way with your pokedex needs, if you ever want your trevenant back just let me know Smile

you helped me,and you can keep the trevenant,i don't need it but thank you again
I can help you. Have most of the pokemons in my friendsafaris i can catch.
(Feb 9, 2016, 07:56 AM)Arcaninegirl93 Wrote:
(Feb 9, 2016, 04:21 AM)ShadowcloakQuiora Wrote: sorry that i was unable to help all the way with your pokedex needs, if you ever want your trevenant back just let me know Smile

you helped me,and you can keep the trevenant,i don't need it but thank you again

ok thanks for trevenant then, and if you need help in the future feel free to ask anytyime

Shadow of #TeamForum
(Feb 9, 2016, 10:05 AM)ShadowcloakQuiora Wrote:
(Feb 9, 2016, 07:56 AM)Arcaninegirl93 Wrote:

ok thanks for trevenant then, and if you need help in the future feel free to ask anytyime
Okay,and your welcome with the trevenant