Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] random shinies ft
(Nov 11, 2015, 06:28 PM)Mr_Crypolic Wrote:
(Nov 11, 2015, 06:21 PM)xcr03 Wrote:
(Nov 11, 2015, 06:19 PM)Mr_Crypolic Wrote: i want latios. i have a shiny registeel that you can have

errrrrrr. ive loved latios for a long time. anything else you have? (it doesnt have to be on the list)

http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-TRADE-M...HING-FIRST

this this thread. these are some of the shinies that im willing to trade. i do have others than in thsi list but i dont remember then on the top of my head. i will make a qquick list of then if you dont want any that are on the thread

this might sound a bit harsh but i would like the greninja with it plz
Discord: Xander#9873, I'm back on ORAS, and I always love talking to anyone
"Clothes"
I can give you shiny Chesnaught lvl 100 with a masterball for the shiny xerneas. Please PM me
(Nov 11, 2015, 06:35 PM)xcr03 Wrote:
(Nov 11, 2015, 06:19 PM)Mr_Crypolic Wrote: i want latios. i have a shiny registeel that you can have

errrrrrr. ive loved latios for a long time. anything else you have? (it doesnt have to be on the list)

this this thread. these are some of the shinies that im willing to trade. i do have others than in thsi list but i dont remember then on the top of my head. i will make a qquick list of then if you dont want any that are on the thread

just like you like latios i really love my greninja... in fact, i have a level 100 shiny latios that is battle ready if you want, so you can trade it to chris if you still want to keep your original latios

ok thats fine. i dont mind
(Nov 11, 2015, 06:34 PM)TheWildShannon Wrote:
(Nov 11, 2015, 06:31 PM)xcr03 Wrote:
(Nov 11, 2015, 06:28 PM)TheWildShannon Wrote:
(Nov 11, 2015, 06:23 PM)xcr03 Wrote:
(Nov 11, 2015, 06:21 PM)TheWildShannon Wrote: can i have the gallade? i have a shiny sceptile

mega stone? what moves? ivs? DETAILS!

right, sorry, sorry. I have pokemon y, so it doesnt have the mega stone, sorry. er... it has 4 ivs and its hidden ability, it's nature is timid, and the moves it has are: Leaf Blade, Dragon Pulse, Detect, and X-Scissor.

For the Gallade, if youre asking what i want, i want a gallade with its hidden ability (if possible), moves dont matter much, but if it can have sacred sword, i'd love that, and i'd like good ivs, please. And if you can trade it over with a mega stone that'd be cool.

You dont have to trade if you don't want my sceptile, but thats just what i'm looking for. My sceptile is also level 64

it has good ivs but no HA or SS and it cant be traded over to y with mega stone because its a ORAS ms.

(also my gallade is lvl 100 and BR)
p.s: im thinking about sceptile but just in case put some other shinies youd be willing to trade

okay. some thinies and legends i have up for trade are in my thread here: http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-TRADE-O...-For-Trade

any good items you can attach to sceptile?
"Clothes"
hmm... if its alright, i'm not super interested in your gallade, i just got one via link trade, so... yeah. but i'm still interested in your fennekin
(Nov 11, 2015, 06:40 PM)Mr_Crypolic Wrote:

ok thx. ill be on in a sec
"Clothes"
(Nov 11, 2015, 06:41 PM)TheWildShannon Wrote: hmm... if its alright, i'm not super interested in your gallade, i just got one via link trade, so... yeah. but i'm still interested in your fennekin

oh ok. my fennekin is a lvl 42 XD with an everstone.

would you take that for sceptile?
"Clothes"
(Nov 11, 2015, 06:43 PM)xcr03 Wrote:
(Nov 11, 2015, 06:40 PM)Mr_Crypolic Wrote:
(Nov 11, 2015, 06:21 PM)xcr03 Wrote: errrrrrr. ive loved latios for a long time. anything else you have? (it doesnt have to be on the list)

ok thx. ill be on in a sec

just pm when u r on
(Nov 11, 2015, 06:44 PM)xcr03 Wrote:
(Nov 11, 2015, 06:41 PM)TheWildShannon Wrote: hmm... if its alright, i'm not super interested in your gallade, i just got one via link trade, so... yeah. but i'm still interested in your fennekin

oh ok. my fennekin is a lvl 42 XD with an everstone.

would you take that for sceptile?

yes i would. my wifi is not working right now, so if we could try trading tomorrow, that'd be great