Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TUTORIAL] Chain Fishing for Shiny Pokémon
@That_One_Hunter I dont feel like continuing this but.. I'm sort of getting frustrated with this, I ask every one of my friends if catching a shiny while chain fishing breaks the chain and they all said no and I will even post this link: http://pokemondb.net/pokebase/174798/if-...your-chain

I want to jsut comfirm that the chain does not break because I caught a shiny from chain fishing and the i continued fishing after that without moving and I got another shiny in about 5 encounters later...
(Sep 3, 2016, 05:36 PM)FatedHope Wrote: Extreme luck, besides XY's fishing shack guy proves it. If you have X or Y, go check your highest chain, then go get a chain higher than your record, making sure you get a shiny before the target number, then go to the guru. When I hunted Gyarados, I got to a chain of 80 before the shiny, then later I hunted Whiscash and got a Poliwhirl at 70, so I continued the chain to 100, however my best record was still 80.
I'm pretty much sure now that catching or even encountering a shiny does indeed break the chain. Trying it out with the fishing guru guy proves it for me. Thank you @That_One_Hunter
Although I now don't believe that accessing a menu breaks it too... haha
Well all in one chain fishing is some neat way getting nice water type Shinies and Think without some sort of hack no one will ever know for sure the do and don'ts of Shiny fishing

Wish ya all good luck in getting some of 'em!
My last Shiny was a nice, yellowish luvdisc, now caught in a luxury ball  Heart