Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TUTORIAL] How to become a "Professional" Pokemon Player
Just posting this to add it to our communities guides and tutorials list.

If you haven't seen it this is a great place to start for People just getting into competitive pokemon!

Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
Nice vid
(Aug 26, 2016, 03:42 PM)cookiekillzftw Wrote: Nice vid

Thank ya!
I do believe that's the video that got me here.
(Aug 26, 2016, 04:14 PM)Saiman Wrote: I do believe that's the video that got me here.

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
i have been a long time fan, but my fire for competitive pokemon came back when i saw this video and the pokemon worlds 2016
Great video, it's really a nice idea to put it in the guides. + rep for the idea :]
(Aug 26, 2016, 05:21 PM)Elly Wrote: Great video, it's really a nice idea to put it in the guides. + rep for the idea :]

MMmmmmmm tasty tasty rep.
@Justin ive tried to follow your guide and i cant be good. i try and try and whatever i do backfires and i end up losing every single battle. I dont stand a chance in a tournament. I practice and practice but i still suck. do u think i should give up on trying to be good at pokemon?
(Aug 26, 2016, 07:11 PM)Epzus56 Wrote: @Justin ive tried to follow your guide and i cant be good. i try and try and whatever i do backfires and i end up losing every single battle. I dont stand a chance in a tournament. I practice and practice but i still suck. do u think i should give up on trying to be good at pokemon?
Obviously I'm not Justin.  I'm kinda in the same boat.  I went to my first event earlier this year and lost every single match.  The next week was a paid event.  I'd have to pay an entry fee to battle.  And I thought "I just lost every game, why should I go and pay to lose?" So I didn't go. Medical issues were part of that also.

Anyway, back on to you.  My advice, anything worth doing should be hard.   If it were easy, anyone could be a master/champion.  If you love pokemon so much that you have to do it no matter what, then keep going.  If you are doing it to be famous or rich, then might be best to find something else to be the best at.  

Hope I helped.