Poll: Should i do a giveaway on Smeargle?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS TUTORIAL] Guide Extreme Money Making
This is an extreme guide money making in ORAS. I will cover the basics first before explaining the extreme way.
While ORAS did have money guides all up on youtube and blogs around when it was released,
but it is outdated and people haven't utilize it enough to its full potential and i am here today
to teach you how to utilized this full potential to your advantage to becoming rich in ORAS faster.
Its possible someone may have figure out my way, but i don't see it anywhere in the internet.
While it is similar, this is way better and extreme in my opinion. If you already know the basics, just skip them below.

1st Way Basics:
Using Money O-Power Lv. 1, 2, or 3 to boosts money reward.
Defeating Trainer Gentleman Walter to the right of Safari Zone on Route 121.
Defeating Lady Cindy(north outside of Petalburg Woods) and Rich Boy Winston(south outside of Petalburg Woods) on Route 104.
Doesn't matter what Pokemon you use as long as you beat them.

2nd Way Basics:
Using Money O-Power Lv. 1, 2, or 3 to boosts money reward.
Defeating Interviewers Gabby & Ty in a Double Battle.
They both rotates Routes around and here are the orders after defeating them.
Route 111 head south to meet them> Route 118 head left to meet them> Route 120 head right to meet them.
Once you defeat them, you have to give them the interview word and so they will rotate. Skip, Skip and click Ok.
Doesn't matter what Pokemon you use as long as you beat them.
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Extreme Way: Does not require you to beat Elite Four. As long as you reach Ever Grande City and visited all Secret Base islands.
This way can be done with Defeating the three Rich trainers and continuing defeating Interviewers Gabby & Ty.
Gabby & Ty can be repeatedly defeated while the three Rich trainers are once in a while.
Pokemon Requied:
Two Smeargle with the same exact skill set. Abilites don't matter. Lv. 100 Smeargle recommended. At least Lv. 70+
And a Flying type Pokemon(Doesn't matter which) that can make you fly to the trainers.
  • Smeragle
Moves-
Heal Pulse, Pay Day, Spore, Happy Hour.
  • Smeragle
Moves-
Heal Pulse, Pay Day, Spore, Happy Hour.

Give the 1st Smeargle a Luck Incense or Amulet Coin for doubling the ammount of money win in a battle.
Give the 2nd Smeargle a Lax Incense for evasion increase or Silk Scarf for Normal Type attack increases(Pay Day in this case). Once you got the required Pokemon's, don't go farming Money just yet! You will need add a few Secret Base friends. Will explain why below. You need to find these Secret Base Trainers. I will provide some of the Secret Base QR Codes with these guys at the end of this post. I will also provide a guide for getting Smeargle with all the desired move set if demanded by the community. I can give you a Happy Hour Smeargle, just message me on here.
[Image: ihqPRHw.png][Image: LtMz9cX.png]
[Image: F5IFLW4.png][Image: 3eet0Jf.png]

Reason why is, These guys can tell you your future giving you Maxed O-Powers at random. Save your game before asking them your future. If you got the wrong Maxed O-Power, you can just soft reset your game and then re-ask them. Can soft reset by doing L + R + Start. If you get Maxed Money O-Power, you can then proceed on defeating the Trainers. Using Smeargle's full potential. Maxed O-Powers lasts 1 Hour.

I will now explain the Strategy.
For the three rich trainers, when battle start you will use the first Smeargle with Amulet Coin/Luck Incense.
Follow this step~
  1.  Use Spore (Makes opponent sleeps first momentum)
  2.  Use Happy Hour (Doubles amount of money win in battle stacks with the item)
  3.  Use Pay Day (To damage the enemy)
  4.  Repeat step 3 all the way.
  5.  If opponent wakes up, Use Spore and then repeat step 3.
You can use Heal Pulse while the opponent's pokemon is sleeping to recover their health.
With Heal Pulse healing the opponent and Pay Day as attacking, you can infinitely gain 2,000 Poke'dollars per hit.
Its more convient if the opponent's pokemon is asleep. If you are doing this to one of the three rich trainer, i recommend Gentleman Walter.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Next we're going for Interviewer Gabby & Ty.
Follow this step~
  1.  Make 1st Smeargle and 2nd Smeargle Use Spore on both of the opponent's. Exploud and Magnezone.
  2.  Make 1st or 2nd Smeargle Use Happy Hour.
  3.  Make the other Smeragle Use Pay Day on either one of the opponent.(recommended Exploud)
  4.  Try and get rid of Exploud using Pay Day doesn't matter which Smeargle. Can use both.
  5.  If either one of the opponent's pokemon awoke, Just make one of your Smeragle use Spore again.
  6.  Continue to use Pay Day onto Magnezone.
  7.  Repeat step 6.
  8.  Use Spore on Magnezone if he awoke.
Thats pretty much it. The extreme way of getting more money in ORAS. The Heal Pulse and Pay Day combo works on these Interviewers too. Pretty much the same step from before except this time you are targetting Magnezone and requires lots of Leppa Berries/Ethers/Elixirs. Follow this step~
  1. Use Spore on both Exploud and Magnezone
  2. Make 1 of the Smeargle use Happy Hour
  3. Get rid of Exploud
  4. Make sure Magnezone still sleeping
  5. Use Pay Day until Magnezone's health is very low
  6. Use Heal Pulse 
  7. Repeat step 5
  8. If your moves PP are getting low, use Leppa Berries/Ether/Elixirs to restore those PP
This will net you lots of money at a time after the battle.
Pay Day stacks infinitely and can be exploit for hours or even days. About half an hour you should get up to about 90k-100k Poke'dollars just from the Pay Day combo if done correctly + Trainer money rewards. About 120-150k Poke'dollars total. Originally i saw the Smeragle method already posted years ago, but this is just more extreme if you know what i mean. If this is a hassle for you and you owned a PowerSaves, just use PowerSaves for max money. Otherwise this is great!
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Here are the Secret Base QR Codes i mentioned earlier if you don't know where to get those specific Secret Base Trainers.
[Image: zTLd2Tm.jpg][Image: e2IM85w.jpg]
[Image: gPcz62c.jpg][Image: WcGwjrf.jpg]
[Image: Bygu4Fe.png]
[Image: h3l6dOt.png] 
I can do a guide on making money on Pokemon XY, but sadly my XY game was stolen.
If you have any questions or don't know what to do, just ask.
Great tips. In addition, I would love to get one of them happy hour Smeargle..
(Aug 7, 2016, 05:56 PM)OniionCiitron Wrote: Great tips. In addition, I would love to get one of them happy hour Smeargle..

added ya! ^_^ Will give you one when you come online. :]