Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

TUTORIAL #Pokemon20: How to get OFFICIAL Mew from home
Hello, this tutorial will guide you so you can get an official Mew Giveway code from home  Angel

In fact, it makes you create a hotspot to make your computer act like a GAME store from Spain, giving you access to Nintendo Zone app, giving you an official code.

this is a bit tricky, follow the steps carrefully. If it doesn't work, there is no guarantee I can help you. It works for EU, not sure for other regions.

What you will need:

A computer with a Wifi card, to set a hotspot

NbaHomePass.exe : http://mrnbayoh.tumblr.com/downloads

BASE256.txt http://mrnbayoh.tumblr.com/downloads -> copy everything on this page (Ctrl + A to select all) and paste it in a txt file, let's call it base.txt

Redistribuable Visual C++ for Visual Studio 2015 : https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download...x?id=48145 -> download and install both verions (x64 and x86)

Let's start:

Set Hotspot:

Click Start
Search for "cmd"
Right Click, Run as Administrator
Type netsh wlan show drivers
[Image: Create-a-WiFi-Hotspot-Using-the-Command-...Step-4.jpg]

if you have Hosted network supported: No, you can stop here, you can't go further, sorry :S
if you have Hosted network supported: Yes, you can continue.

Type netsh wlan set hostednetwork mode=allow ssid=test key=12345678

Type netsh wlan start hostednetwork

You need to share the connection: Go to Network sharing then select change adapter settings (should be on the left). Right click on network connection you use to connect to internet and click on properties.
From properties Go to sharing centre and select allow other network users. On the picture below, you see you have a list to choose from, select the name corresponding to the Virtual Microsoft Adapter.
[Image: 670px-Create-a-WiFi-Hotspot-Using-the-Co...Step-9.jpg]

Hotspot ready, let's continue:

now, change your Internet settings on your 3DS. Basically, delete your current settings (the one you use at home, or just modify and delete a letter in the SSID)

Add a new way to connect to the Internet, the hotspot you just created should appear in the Wifi list with SSID "test". The password is "12345678".

copy base.txt and NbaHomePass.exe, and put them in the same folder, where you want (Desktop for example)

check the path of this folder (right click on one of the file, base.txt for example, properties, you can see the path, copy it)

In cmd, type: cd ThePathOfTheFolder (replace ThePathOfTheFolder by the what you just copied, right click, paste :P )

now type: NbaHomePass.exe -> screen should turn white, you enter the program

type: NbaHomePass.exe base.txt false 0 0

the program should ask you to choose an adapter
[Image: 74.png]
choose the number of your wifi (most likely 0) then press Enter

you can now choose between 4 services, we need the last, Game from Spain, so type 3 and press Enter once.
[Image: 75.png]

the programm should ask you to press a key to continue, do it, but only once ! IMPORTANT
it should say: Starting Hosted network ...
[Image: 76.png]

now go on your 3DS, a message like this should popup: "Nintendo Zone services are now accessible"
if you don't have Nintedo Zone, it wil lask you to install it.
Do it and open it.

A Mew Ad should appear, and if you touch the blue button, you will get your code
[Image: 78.png]

write the code somewhere, or make the service send it to you by email
[Image: 79.png]

Now you should be done :D [Image: Sprite_2_c_151.gif]

(delete the hotspot settings on your 3DS, and stop the hotspot in cmd, type: netsh wlan stop hostednetwork)

If you have any issue, I will try to help, but no guarantee I have the solution, be aware of that please, because it could be your computer settings, and it could easily become hard to solve these

Please give reputation if you liked this tutorial, or if you like your new OFFICIAL Mew

cheers <3

Apo
Jesus I wish there was a way to get Mew without requiring a PhD in computer science :D :D
it is not that hard if you follow the steps ^^

I mixed different turorials, that weren't explaining everything. There are softwares to setup the hotspot, like MyPublicWifi. But using cmd, you are the one doing the changes so you have full control

this is how I did it, and it works. I got my Mew. Super nice when there is no giveaway in France ^^
Nice it works lol
(Feb 6, 2016, 07:47 PM)piqachoo Wrote: Jesus I wish there was a way to get Mew without  requiring a PhD in computer science :D :D

I have about 4 extra legit Mew's that I got from codes.  I had a game that was at the biginning, and if you reset your game it will let you enter another code, so I have just been banking Mew's and reseting.  I'm willing to trade if you are interested @piqachoo
Doesn't work for me. I didn't get a notification on my 3DS.. Sad Makes me sad.
Does anyone have an extra Mew for me ? I can trade for a shiny Exeggutor or shiny Feraligatr.
(Feb 7, 2016, 09:33 AM)14M4N0NYM0U5 Wrote: Doesn't work for me. I didn't get a notification on my 3DS.. Sad Makes me sad.
Does anyone have an extra Mew for me ? I can trade for a shiny Exeggutor or shiny Feraligatr.

I got one for ya.
Formerly Sir Absol

Genning/Powersave Expert            #SylveonIsOP
(Feb 7, 2016, 09:33 AM)14M4N0NYM0U5 Wrote: Doesn't work for me. I didn't get a notification on my 3DS.. Sad Makes me sad.

which step doesn't work?
I can't do this because my computer doesn't have the stuff and I wanted 4 legendary Pokémon 
Mew
Celebi
Hoopa
Victini

My B-Day is on my Info

Would like all legendary and I promise I will give you them back.

The ones listed I do want to keep so can they be English plz
Don't need any from X, Y or ORAS

Ps not Hoopa unbowed
Sadly it doesn't work for me. I get the Mew page and all, but on there I get an error saying: "El contenido al que intentas acceder no está disponible en tu ubicación actual."

[Image: p8p2dge.jpg]

Aside from this, I want to say your guide is great! Very clear and direct.