Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Taking Breeding Requests *Shiny or non-shiny*
I have been breeding for so long trying to get a shiny beldum. I've hatched 300+ eggs but none of them are shiny. I know that it will take a long time but this is the first time im looking for a shiny by breeding and i don't know if I'm doing it right. Could you try hatching a shiny beldum level 1 with any stats please. I would really appreiciate it if you would.
Please reply when possible so I know if you read the message.
@Dawud531 I will be able to but then you would have to wait because i will have to get the pokemon for the other requests first
@Beedeaux I'm sorry but I do not have a HA Pumpkaboo Sad
Can you breed me a shiny supersize gourgeist (or pumpkaboo since it will evolve anyway)

Moves and stats dont matter to me
@Zangief I think I will be able to but since im going in order it goin to take a while if you dont mind
(Sep 2, 2016, 06:06 PM)FatedHope Wrote: @Zangief I think I will be able to but since im going in order it goin to take a while if you dont mind

Thats all good I can wait a few days
hey if it isnt too much trouble could i get a shiny bulbasaur?

dont care about the ivs or anything just a shiny bulbasaur

Deposited: Noibat
Level: 45
IGN: Reilley
@Prismatic 

I'm sorry but I do not havea shiny bulbasaur from the gecko as I will have to masuda for it, if you are still fine withhthat then you would have to wait in a queue. Since you have deposited; you are probably going to get sniped so please wait til I say it is ready.
(Sep 1, 2016, 07:48 PM)FatedHope Wrote: So... I have a lot of free time these days and I didn't know what to do so I decided I could breed pokemon for peoples service! With my own bare hands of course!

I will be doing IVs so you can request IVs on the pokemon you want. (If shinies, I cannot guarantee you if its a perfect 6 IVs pokemon >.<)

I won't be doing EVs but I will evolve the pokemon of the one you have requested (I can do a specific level too if you want but it will take long.)

If there is a certain moveset you want me to put, I can but if there's an EM (Egg Move) or a HA(Hidden Ability) then it will take longer then usual, seeing if I can get it or not.

Last thing, I'm new to these sorts of things so if I do take very long, forgive me >.<
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If I have your pokemon ready, I will ask you to deposit a pokemon in GTS (format):

Deposited:
Level:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Finally what you should do next is enjoy your pokemon!
Edit: I forgot to mention, if someone wants to help me, it would be appreciated (Just PM)

is there any possible way you have a 6IV ditto /: really trying to start breeding it doesnt have to be shiny or anything
@gage1125 There is a giveaway for shiny foreign dittos at http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-GIVEAWA...eryone-3-0