Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Team Valor Giveaway :D
@Chawizawd 

Please put a Pokemon in the GTS requesting a lvl100 Moltres and tell me what you put in, Pokemon, Level, Gender and put Devil Moth as the message
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
(Aug 1, 2016, 05:36 PM)devilmoth Wrote: @Chawizawd 

Please put a Pokemon in the GTS requesting a lvl100 Moltres and tell me what you put in, Pokemon, Level, Gender and put Devil Moth as the message

@devilmoth Awesome!! Thank you!!

Pokémon Deposited: Foongus
Pokémon Level: 1
IGN: Seanort

BTW it's a Bold Foongus with Regenerator and 4 IVs, not really the best but it's still pretty good and you can ditto breed it to get something top tier if you wanted to.
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?
First shiny: Marill? lol just guessing
Favorite starter: Snivy

welp
@Chawizawd Enjoy!! Thank you for playing!

BTW GUYS- Just because Chawizawd got the first prize, doesn't mean I'm going to share which one was the correct answer lol (Just because I like to watch people struggle a bit *yes I know I'm evil lol*)
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
(Aug 1, 2016, 06:00 PM)devilmoth Wrote: @Chawizawd Enjoy!! Thank you for playing!

Awesome! Thanks so much!
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?
Favorite Starter:
Chikorita
Shimono Hiro!

[font]Starter= tenpig [/font]
First Shiny: Ponyta
Favorite Starter: Fennekin
first shiny: tangela?
first shiny tangela
fav starter squirtle