Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Teamspeak 3
(Oct 17, 2015, 06:40 PM)Ben Drowned Wrote:
(Oct 17, 2015, 05:26 AM)Shachi Wrote:
(Oct 17, 2015, 04:58 AM)Ben Drowned Wrote: then dont use it lol what is your problem man. you would know how I secure my teamspeak lmfao. Calm down.

you don't secure it that's the point, that's a lie. you rent a server. set a password. you have nothing to do with the security of it.

I do you just dont know how I secure it

Go on then. I'm curious as to how you secure your rented server.
I mean, if you want us to join it, letting us know just how secure it is is the least you can do, right? It's only natural that potential users would want to know that.
(Oct 17, 2015, 06:51 PM)Mutt Wrote:
(Oct 17, 2015, 06:40 PM)Ben Drowned Wrote:
(Oct 17, 2015, 05:26 AM)Shachi Wrote:
(Oct 17, 2015, 04:58 AM)Ben Drowned Wrote: then dont use it lol what is your problem man. you would know how I secure my teamspeak lmfao. Calm down.

you don't secure it that's the point, that's a lie. you rent a server. set a password. you have nothing to do with the security of it.

I do you just dont know how I secure it

Go on then. I'm curious as to how you secure your rented server.
I mean, if you want us to join it, letting us know just how secure it is is the least you can do, right? It's only natural that potential users would want to know that.

Man you guys are crazy about this secure thing, so you think I will get all of you guys IPs, find where you live and then what? Meet you IRL? lmfao anyways since you are asking for it :

First off : I'll make sure that no guest users to normal users are able to give themselves or others admin permissions.
Second : I will make Moderator server groups that I will be giving to people that I think are trustable enough to not ban / kick people for no reasons.
Third : I wont let moderators be able to give any servergroups higher then normal permissions. This means they wont be able to make some1 elses Mod or Admin.
Fourth : I wont let anyone including mods being able to change permissions or server groups exept me.
Fifth : I will test myself every single server groups of the server for any kind of way to put trouble in the teamspeak. (moves people channels etc etc)
Sixth : viewing client infos permission will be limited to the admin only wich is me.
Seventh : I will change the admin server group passphrase to a personnal message of mine using all the character available instead of the comon passphrase incase a hacker tries to make himself admin.
Eighth : I wont let anyone INCLUDING MYSELF be able to give admin rights or take off admin rights. Just incase of unintended spreading of admin rights.
Ninth : guests wont able able to switch channels or see anyone in the teamspeak. (if you are not familiar with teamspeak guest is the default tag, everyone that will get on a teamspeak server for the first time will be guest untill an admin/mod gives you a servergroup other then guest wich in this case will be probably a V.I.P server group.)
Tenth : Privilege keys wont be useable at all, not even by me. privilege keys are codes that you can enter in teamspeak 3 client to get permissions without waiting for some1 to give it to you.

That should be it. Obviously I will fix permissions for channels and any other server groups that will be added.
No Shachi no password will be put to my teamspeak server it wont be needed. Will make more trouble for no reasons and anyways guests wont be able to do sh*t.
How about we just drop it, people obviously dont want it if there arguing with you...
Never Give Up! - Densest Anime Protagonist of the Century

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad
(Oct 18, 2015, 06:30 AM)podfighterninja123 Wrote: How about we just drop it, people obviously dont want it if there arguing with you...

exactly what I was thinking. Even tho I would like to talk with the pokemon community. Am I the only one? lol