Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Tears of Joy
When I saw this I started crying. Ever since gen 1 Ninetales has been my favorite Pokémon. When I saw Glaceon though I fell in love with her but never forgot about Ninetales. Ive always had both on my team along with Sylveon as my favorite Fairy-type. Me and my brothers would always joke about what typing we would have as Pokémon and mine would always be Ice-Fairy, but my design would be like Ninitales/Glaceon. My dream has came true....(minus the Glaceon design but that's ok)

[Image: ninetales_alola_form_by_abyssinchaos-dacb600.png]

Original art by AbyssinChaos

What are your guys opinion? And I have some questions

1. What Typings do you think you have?
2. What would your design be?
3. What is your current favorite Pokémon?
4. Are you having a good day so far?

Thank you for your time young Eeveelutions Heart Heart
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
@"MistressGlaceon" 
Is that the Alola Ninetales?
(Aug 2, 2016, 05:20 PM)MagicalMops Wrote: @"MistressGlaceon" 

Yes it is, in the Alola form she turns Ice-Fairy
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

uwu i can hacku
(Aug 2, 2016, 05:20 PM)MagicalMops Wrote: @"MistressGlaceon" 

yes, yes it is, love it
@Snowygrass 
@"MistressGlaceon" 
Sure is beautiful ^^
I couldn't agree more Heart

uwu i can hacku
1. What Typings do you think you have?: I'm just a pleb, so I'm probably a Normal-type. If I could pick, however, I'd hop at the opportunity to use Steel
2. What would your design be?: Think of what Pokemon you'd say has the coolest design. Now thing of the one who's design says "I have a 0% chance of winning this fight." Put them together and make it even more amazing
3. What is your current favorite Pokémon?: I can't pick just one, but among the non-legendaries, Flygon, Metagross, and Salamence stand out to me (in no particular order)
4. Are you having a good day so far?: I suppose :P
You can find me on YouTube, Steam, and Twitter if you need to
I love it  Heart also I like the new form of Sandshrew ^^

[Image: wOOIZup.png]
~ Light, seeking light, doth light of light beguile ~
@"MistressGlaceon"  I absolutely love the Alolan Vulpix and Ninetales!! I'm so excited for Sun and Moon!  Heart
@shysylveon I cant wait! Which one are you picking?

uwu i can hacku