Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Telekenesis in ORAS etc
So ive ran into a bit of a problem, i want to learn my audino telekenisis however this move where only aviable on a tm (as far as i can read myself to) in black and white, audino can only learn by tm, is there anyway to get my audino to black and white learn her telekenisis and trade her back into oras? i also do not own black and white so anyone can do this for me? ._.

I also did a mistake on my golduck, so if anyone have any pokemons knowing hypnosis and sychronize (moves) that can breed with psyduck/golduck i would like to trade for those pokes, since i need those moves on my golduck ;/
Nope, im pretty sure you can't transfer back to BW, and you would not be able to use it, becouse tthe move would be ilegal.
(Feb 23, 2015, 03:16 AM)Ryu Kurai Wrote: Nope, im pretty sure you can't transfer back to BW, and you would not be able to use it, becouse tthe move would be ilegal.

is the move illegal? woot? i didnt see that anywhere on smoogon? -.- damn, i where just gonna use it to make sure hypnosis hits ._.
It's probably legal on Smogon, but I imagine Ryu means for VGC the move would be illegal to have.
(Feb 23, 2015, 05:12 AM)Denny Wrote: It's probably legal on Smogon, but I imagine Ryu means for VGC the move would be illegal to have.

but there is pokemons who can learn it by lvling up in this gen at least thats what bulbapedia says o.o just audino isnt one of them xD

and id never attend to a world championship thingy and if i did it wouldnt be with a audino with telekenesis to go onto golduck to hypnosos soak and then sychronize XD ._.

so theres no way for me to learn her telekenesis?
Sad but true... I been aflicted by the same, i bought ORAs to be able to teach hyper voice on sylveon, and well, to go on : (
You can't trasfer the pokemons back in the past games, nd there is no tutor for that move,. also, you can'y use past generetion transfered pokes, they must have pentagon, so you can't use them in batle.
(Feb 23, 2015, 07:10 AM)Ryu Kurai Wrote: Sad but true... I been aflicted by the same, i bought ORAs to be able to teach hyper voice on sylveon, and well, to go on : (
You can't trasfer the pokemons back in the past games, nd there is no tutor for that move,. also, you can'y use past generetion transfered pokes, they must have pentagon, so you can't use them in batle.

so there is no way for me to teach her the move?! wtf pokemon D: why u do dis
Pentagon only thing messes up that plan.
(Feb 23, 2015, 10:55 AM)IceyGamer Wrote: Pentagon only thing messes up that plan.

Sad
sad day for humanity