Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Thanksgiving cup battle thread.
(Dec 2, 2015, 07:12 AM)Jetman99 Wrote: Yeah same pritch I'd will be willing to help

That's good to know. Worst case scenario we do our own tournament using showdown...
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
That might be for the best. The cup ended on the first, and I've been trying to watch replays to see who had the most wins but they won't load for me for whatever reason. I wanted to wait to try and watch the last few I didn't, but they still won't load for me here on the 3rd of December.
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.
(Dec 1, 2015, 10:36 PM)Jetman99 Wrote: is this still running?

(Dec 3, 2015, 10:36 AM)Rogue Wrote: That might be for the best. The cup ended on the first, and I've been trying to watch replays to see who had the most wins but they won't load for me for whatever reason. I wanted to wait to try and watch the last few I didn't, but they still won't load for me here on the 3rd of December.

well it was nice to be a part of that, for me the result doesn t really matter so i have nothing to be mad about.
Thanks for all players i played against , it was awesome :3
Its fine Rouge. don't worry. If you want me or Jetman or Feax to tally up the points we can for you. I got time now to do stuff since my senior year is practically over now (had to pass a presentation that I was given the semester to do), so.
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
Yeah id be willing to tally up all of the battles