Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Sooooooo diancie
(I am not asking for a diancie so please dont offer diacies this is just a discussion)

So diancie I missed the events but just got volcanion and hoopa with the recent events my question is do you think diancie will return. If so when and will it be code to get at a certain location or just a lets give you the code diancie2016 or heck even public. But two diancie events have already gone on and pokemon usually stops at 2. So I want to hear your response feel free to make a comment
Just got to keep an eye out from Serebii in terms of any future Pokémon events as they are usually on the spot with them. Not sure if Diancie will get another "last chance" event but given Su/Mo is just around the corner, it might not be the case. Again keep on the lookout and pay attention to the dates of distribution as well.
yeah but I feel like for sun and moon they would be like ok heres diancie for sun and moon or give one before idk maybe im just to hopeful
The pokemon people haven't been shy about re-issuing codes recently. I'd give it a pretty good chance that you get a second chance at diancie, but at the same time I don't see it happening any time soon. Maybe a few years down the road when Sun and Moon are properly well established.
hmm.. a few years? i don't know that seems reasonable but also kinda long considering pokemon is going like you get a mythical you get a mythical you alllll get mythicals!