Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

The Collection Keeps On Growing.
ahh ok sry bold
@iimlF4nT4Sy  Are you ready to trade yet? Btw, your bold LoveB HA Mareanie has all the egg moves Cool
@Iamknownasmartin whenever you're available to trade I'm ready!  Blush
(Jul 13, 2017, 08:44 PM)evilcackles Wrote: @Iamknownasmartin whenever you're available to trade I'm ready!  Blush

I'm ready Smile @evilcackles
@Iamknownasmartin You still here? (Sorry, was eating) I'm in Festival Plaza now so if you send me a request I'll accept! (I might have to re-add you but I don't know)

EDIT: Also do you want a Female or a Male?
(Jul 14, 2017, 04:55 PM)evilcackles Wrote: @Iamknownasmartin You still here? (Sorry, was eating) I'm in Festival Plaza now so if you send me a request I'll accept! (I might have to re-add you but I don't know)

Either or Smile you still want that aerodactyl correct? @evilcackles
(Jul 14, 2017, 06:11 PM)Iamknownasmartin Wrote:
(Jul 14, 2017, 04:55 PM)evilcackles Wrote: @Iamknownasmartin You still here? (Sorry, was eating) I'm in Festival Plaza now so if you send me a request I'll accept! (I might have to re-add you but I don't know)

Either or Smile you still want that aerodactyl correct?

Is it HA ? If not I'd prefer a LoveB Caterpie or DB HA Dratini 

I'm in Festival Plaza right now  Heart I have to take my dogs out in a minute though so hopefully you're able to catch me before then (if not it shouldn't take long/I will be back)

EDIT: Let me know if I have to go re-add your FC in order for me to appear on your friend list & I will! Or I can deposit a Torchic in GTS if that's easier?
I also have a NEW HA DB Murkrow if you're interested in that! (I have to look & see if I have any other HA DB Pokemon since the last time too) Let me know if you are & I'll breed 1 for you a bit later
(Jul 14, 2017, 06:17 PM)evilcackles Wrote: I also have a NEW HA DB Murkrow if you're interested in that! (I have to look & see if I have any other HA DB Pokemon since the last time too) Let me know if you are & I'll breed 1 for you a bit later

I've updated my list again. Do you have any more DBHA or aprimons that aren't on my List? Smile
(Jul 14, 2017, 06:19 PM)Iamknownasmartin Wrote:
(Jul 14, 2017, 06:17 PM)evilcackles Wrote: I also have a NEW HA DB Murkrow if you're interested in that! (I have to look & see if I have any other HA DB Pokemon since the last time too) Let me know if you are & I'll breed 1 for you a bit later

I've updated my list again. Do you have any more DBHA or aprimons that aren't on my List? Smile

I just looked @ your list & I don't believe I saw Murkrow on there? But I'll check my boxes later & see if I have anyone else