Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

The Collection Keeps On Growing.
(Jul 14, 2017, 06:22 PM)evilcackles Wrote:
(Jul 14, 2017, 06:19 PM)Iamknownasmartin Wrote:
(Jul 14, 2017, 06:17 PM)evilcackles Wrote: I also have a NEW HA DB Murkrow if you're interested in that! (I have to look & see if I have any other HA DB Pokemon since the last time too) Let me know if you are & I'll breed 1 for you a bit later

I've updated my list again. Do you have any more DBHA or aprimons that aren't on my List? Smile

I just looked @ your list & I don't believe I saw Murkrow on there? But I'll check my boxes later & see if I have anyone else

i have a HA moonball murkrow, but i want that as well Smile i havent gotten the chance to add all of the pokemon i just breed.
(Jul 14, 2017, 06:33 PM)Iamknownasmartin Wrote:
(Jul 14, 2017, 06:17 PM)evilcackles Wrote: I also have a NEW HA DB Murkrow if you're interested in that! (I have to look & see if I have any other HA DB Pokemon since the last time too) Let me know if you are & I'll breed 1 for you a bit later

I've updated my list again. Do you have any more DBHA or aprimons that aren't on my List? Smile

I just looked @ your list & I don't believe I saw Murkrow on there? But I'll check my boxes later & see if I have anyone else

i have a HA moonball murkrow, but i want that as well Smile i havent gotten the chance to add all of the pokemon i just breed.

I know what you mean, I've been working on my own spreadsheet (using a template) & it's slow going... (I'll link you to mine when it's complete)

But I can definitely breed you a DB Prankster Murkrow for the LoveB Caterpie  Smile

I have to take the dogs out but we can do the Torchic trade (as soon as you're ready) when I'm back!
(Jul 14, 2017, 06:37 PM)evilcackles Wrote:

I know what you mean, I've been working on my own spreadsheet (using a template) & it's slow going... (I'll link you to mine when it's complete)

But I can definitely breed you a DB Prankster Murkrow for the LoveB Caterpie  Smile

I have to take the dogs out but we can do the Torchic trade (as soon as you're ready) when I'm back!

server maintence Sad
(Jul 14, 2017, 06:48 PM)Iamknownasmartin Wrote:
(Jul 14, 2017, 06:19 PM)Iamknownasmartin Wrote: I've updated my list again. Do you have any more DBHA or aprimons that aren't on my List? Smile

server maintence Sad

I'm back! Is it still down for you? If it is I'll just get this Murkrow ready right now  Heart
O.K not sure if you're interested but i recently got a togepi in a moonball, budew in a dreamball, cyndiquil in a levelball, and weedle in a sportball, still trying to find other mons in apribaalls that i haven't gotten yet and if i find any i'll let u know Big Grin also if there's 1 of these u want just tell me and i'll breed it for u .
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.
(Jul 14, 2017, 07:34 PM)Sharkfang2193 Wrote: O.K not sure if you're interested but i recently got a togepi in a moonball, budew in a dreamball, cyndiquil in a levelball, and weedle in a sportball, still trying to find other mons in apribaalls that i haven't gotten yet and if i find any i'll let u know Big Grin also if there's 1 of these u want just tell me and i'll breed it for u .

im interested in togepi in a moonball & budew in a dreamball Smile
(Jul 14, 2017, 07:31 PM)evilcackles Wrote:
(Jul 14, 2017, 06:48 PM)Iamknownasmartin Wrote:
(Jul 14, 2017, 06:22 PM)evilcackles Wrote: I just looked @ your list & I don't believe I saw Murkrow on there? But I'll check my boxes later & see if I have anyone else

server maintence Sad

I'm back! Is it still down for you? If it is I'll just get this Murkrow ready right now  Heart

servers arent up for me Sad
(Jul 14, 2017, 07:46 PM)Iamknownasmartin Wrote:
(Jul 14, 2017, 07:34 PM)Sharkfang2193 Wrote: O.K not sure if you're interested but i recently got a togepi in a moonball, budew in a dreamball, cyndiquil in a levelball, and weedle in a sportball, still trying to find other mons in apribaalls that i haven't gotten yet and if i find any i'll let u know Big Grin also if there's 1 of these u want just tell me and i'll breed it for u .

You have the good eye sir Wink i'll get them ready for you
(Jul 14, 2017, 07:50 PM)Sharkfang2193 Wrote:

got them ready whenever you are
(Jul 14, 2017, 08:04 PM)Sharkfang2193 Wrote:
(Jul 14, 2017, 07:50 PM)Sharkfang2193 Wrote:

got them ready whenever you are

Servers are back up Smile I can trade