Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

The Justin Flynn Pokemon League
Hi, everybody, I'm the creator of a Pokemon League dedicated to Justin Flynn. We right now have 10 Gym Leaders, and we're searching for 2 more so that we can start a tournament to decide how the order of the Gym Leaders and Elite Four will be. The tournament will start when all of us have our teams built after beating ORAS. If anybody wants to become a Gym Leader, you are free to join. Just message me what type you'd prefer to be and a general team built around the type you choose, and I'll accept you.

Edit: We now have the 2 spots taken. I will keep up with the community about the Goomy League and for when we have everything set.
Dark Type

Zoroark
Sableye
Malamar
Mega Tyranitar
Greninja
Hydreigon
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
(Nov 9, 2014, 10:23 AM)thewasher19 Wrote: Dark Type

Zoroark
Sableye
Malamar
Mega Tyranitar
Greninja
Hydreigon

We don't have Dark taken and you have a team, so you are now a Gym Leader of the Goomy League Smile
Here's my normal type team, I thought it was easier to just post it here instead of pm :D

Wigglytuff
Kangaskhan (mega)
Exploud
Cinccino
Diggersby
Swellow
(Nov 9, 2014, 11:01 AM)Eeveeli Wrote: Here's my normal type team, I thought it was easier to just post it here instead of pm :D

Wigglytuff
Kangaskhan
Exploud
Cinccino
Diggersby
Swellow

Welcome to the Goomy League, Eeveeli :3
This is great! Can't wait!
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
(Nov 9, 2014, 02:34 PM)Justin Wrote: This is great! Can't wait!
Didn't you say you have a mission for us when I told you on stream? :3
Seeing how Justin had some fun with the managing forums guess i'll have to re-post Smile

Couple of people posted here asking question about rules for the league from what i remember this was the list:

What pokemon are allowed/disallowed?
A: Anything except the uber legendaries.

Whats the format of the battles (singles/doubles etc)?
What are the rules for challengers teams regarding held items or members?
Will there be a specific order we have to challenge gyms/elite four in?
The format of the battles are going to be the leader's choices.
Species clause and item clause. Other than uber legendaries, you can use every Pokemon.
We're actually going to be determining the order of the Gym Leaders and Elite Four and I'll post the resilts when we're done with the tournament in mid-December. Everyone will battle the gym leaders and Elite Four in order.
Sounds great skeeter Thanks!