Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Is it possible for a Pokemon to have all League Ribbons?
Is it possible to have a Pokemon with all of the League completion ribbons? If not, how far can you go?
Another question would be how many ribbons max can a Pokemon have?
I recently was wondering the same thing myself and I stumbled upon this little guide:

Ribbon Collection Guide

It depends on how far you want to go I'd say. I'd honestly love to try this sometime down the road
Feel free to post your favorite Pokémon FanArt here ϞϞ(๑⚈ ․̫ ⚈๑)∩
Why wouldn't it be?   I've seen people battle who have won all with a pokemon...when they come into battle a ribbon shows up, kiinda like being shiny.  It's a slow flash...

The person even had his team with all the ribbons, or at least the 4 I saw in a VGC event. 
(Oct 30, 2016, 09:49 AM)KenPhoenixx Wrote: Is it possible to have a Pokemon with all of the League completion ribbons? If not, how far can you go?
Another question would be how many ribbons max can a Pokemon have?
(Oct 30, 2016, 05:28 PM)Saiman Wrote: Why wouldn't it be?   I've seen people battle who have won all with a pokemon...when they come into battle a ribbon shows up, kiinda like being shiny.  It's a slow flash...

The person even had his team with all the ribbons, or at least the 4 I saw in a VGC event. 
Those are contest ribbons, ribbons from the league dont appear in battle, otherwise a whole lot of ribbons would show up across many battles