Poll: Which Subject?
Subject 1
Subject 2
Subject 3
[Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

I need your guys help please
Heart 
Hey Young Eeveelutions Its me MistressGlaceon and I came with a question. Im writing a book and cant decide on the 3 options on what the book should be about:

1. Girl has some serious amnesia and has past lives, but may or may not hold the key to her hometowns destruction or rebirth

2. Girl gets kidnapped and after years of torment she kills her kidnapper buts risks many things in the process

3. Girl runs away and lives a hard life just to go back to where she lived, but finds out her parents were murdered

So I need help deciding. Ya. Most of my classmates say they choose 3, but I decided to ask you guys to Smile It would also be nice if you guys help me make up names for the main character who is no matter what gonna be a girl and possibly a girl dog the breed is German Shepard Husky. Make sure, if your willing to help with names make sure they are not YOUR names cause of copyright and junk. Ya, and please no names from books cause of, again, copyright. Thank you so much if your willing to help. I bid you a good day (ha, I just used a fancy word from a book I read)

P.S. Moderators I was wondering if I could mention this amazing site in my book(s) and hopefully all the people who do giveaways and all the nice people (which is like everyone) and if you guys can be in my book please?

P.S.S If you don’t want to be mentioned in my book(s) please tell me
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
I've always loved science-fiction and fantasy books, so I kind of prefer the first option, even though the others also sound interesting.
I thought straight away of a female dog name. How do you like Jessie?
As for a girl name, I've always liked Sasha, Olivia or Alice.
Also, P.S stands for PostScript.
@"MistressGlaceon"

P.S stands for Postscript. In letters, if you were to remember something you wanted to say, but didn't include it in the paragraphs of the letter you would write "P.S" followed by your sentence.
@MistressGlaceon 3 Sounds cool. I like those kinda stuff.
If you need help with IV breeding or if you wanna battle (Mixed OU), feel free to send me a PM!
@Eugenio and @ForestEmerald thank you!
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

uwu i can hacku
3 sounds awesome her name should be Jessica
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
Anyone else, I'm having trouble with names........

uwu i can hacku
How about Reily or Reina Smile
Sleep is important, so take a nap -_- (zzzzzzz....)
I might use Reina, thank you @nightburstpkmn

uwu i can hacku