8 38.10%
Total 21 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

The Shiny Showdown Week 2: Umbreon vs Zorua
Glad to see that this is going well :P

And as I see my powers to break ties is not needed here.... *jumps out window*
Mawr
Godspeed @FireTaco! You're a beacon of hope in a bleak and dreary world.
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!
I got a special place in my heart for shiny zorua <3 he was one of the first shinys I ever got from wondertrade plus I love the blue flame look ~
Dont know why I never thought to put this here...
All your Hidden Ability needs in one place <3
(Sep 9, 2017, 08:32 PM)wartty Wrote: I got a special place in my heart for shiny zorua <3 he was one of the first shinys I ever got from wondertrade plus I love the blue flame look ~

Thats exactly what I am talking about. It makes it stand out more!
Shiny Umbreon.  Such a subtle change and make for such an incredible new sprite, epitome of design!  This doesnt even get into the intricasies of higher evolution and the fact Zoroark's hair is ridiculous...
(Sep 12, 2017, 03:43 PM)Sorianwarrior Wrote: Shiny Umbreon.  Such a subtle change and make for such an incredible new sprite, epitome of design!  This doesnt even get into the intricasies of higher evolution and the fact Zoroark's hair is ridiculous...

Zoroark is why everstones and eviolite exist.  How can that cute little fluffy foxy, turn into THAT?  :'(
(Sep 12, 2017, 08:42 PM)Chansey Wrote:
(Sep 12, 2017, 03:43 PM)Sorianwarrior Wrote: Shiny Umbreon.  Such a subtle change and make for such an incredible new sprite, epitome of design!  This doesnt even get into the intricasies of higher evolution and the fact Zoroark's hair is ridiculous...

Zoroark is why everstones and eviolite exist.  How can that cute little fluffy foxy, turn into THAT?  :'(

I dont play competitively or anything, but I know during the game I want to evolve my mons...Zorua's cute, and the shiny is an improvement...but Eevee and Umbreon take both previous and post evolutions in cuteness in this match up  Cool
Oh Gosh this one was tough. I never thought of anyone pitting this two against each other. But I'll have to pick Umbreon since I feel like shiny Zorua gets wasted once evolved (looking at you staryu)
@stephenWITNESS Nice Idea!
O