Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Just a small PSA : )
Hey guys. I've been gone for a while because recently a really big incident has happened, and it shook me and my little sister to our cores. I won't go into specifics because it's pretty sad, but I assume you can guess what happened from what I'm about to say.

This is just a little reminder that if you don't already, make sure you let your family know you love them. Make sure you let your friends know you're there for them and that they can rely on you. Make sure you get enough rest, eat well, and exercise (even a little can go a long way). Don't let life stress you out, but don't slack off to the point where everything comes crashing down on you.

But most of all, never think that you are alone. If you can't go to your friends or family with your problems, go to your school or online resources, you can even go into the wilderness and scream your problems to the sky to get it all out. Don't let your emotions build up, and don't let them eat you alive.

This all seems like common sense, but some people feel like their emotions and problems are a bother to others. For a long time I was one of those people, I even struggle with it now, but I can tell you that your problems matter and that you matter. Don't be afraid to ask for help.

If this is controversial or something you can take this down or ask me to and I'll remove it. Either way, make sure you let the people in your life know that you love and care for them. You may not see it, but it could really change their lives or improve their day, which can make their lives better in the long run.

Thanks for reading and I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. I'll probably be more active in the next two weeks or so because I have some events to go to and some things to put into perspective. Peace  Heart
Found a shiny? Talk about it here!!
Thank you for this post @Confide. Something that I guess to be similar to what happened to you happened to me earlier this year, and I made a similar post, and having one like this around is always useful. If I could add something, I would add this: TALK TO SOMEONE. Anyone.
I'm sorry to hear this @Confide . I wish you the best in these hard times. I know how you feel.
#LillieDefenseSquad
If anyone ever feels like they are having a bad day, well talk someone. Hell talk to it anyone you trust or feel like they'll listen for at least a few minutes. Though I don't know the circumstances of what affecting you and loved ones, just try to talk to each other.
Thank you, I'm actually feeling this too, tbh. I think I'm having a breakdown and only Pokemon is keeping my shiz together. No matter how many times I've read or been told to that I should talk to someone, I find it so hard to do so. Maybe  because I build a wall around myself that others can't get past it - not even my partner, my close friends and my family.

So if you're reading this, and you think you have a friend/family member who needs someone to talk to, just don't give up on them even though they won't talk. They know. They know you're there. Just don't give up, please.