Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

The new one in the train !
Hi all !
I'm a "new" player and I hope i can learn a lot here Smile

I'm here for learning and having fun with everyone Smile I would say that i'm a noob and I never do a real competitive battle and so on xD
I've learn by myself and I'm a bit scared of doing a battle with my poor skills hahaha !
I'm still trying to find a team that I like and i can play with Smile
I would say, I'll do my best for helping but i don't think that i have the experience for helping right now xD

I hope I can have fun with all of you ! :D

(Sorry if my English is bad, I'm a poor little French Smile )

Glad to be here and Thanks all ! :D
Welcome to the site Smile
༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽
     ༼ ◕_◕ ༽ Megumi is best Waifu ༼ ◕_◕ ༽
༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽
Welcome!!
#TeamForum

Héhé thank you :D
Hullo! ^.^/
Welcome to the site! and don't worry there a lot of people here willing to help you with competitive battling.
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.

Héhé thanks :D
I'll creat a topic about that then I have the time x) Thanks for your help !
Welcome! Je parle un petit de Francais, mais je suis un noob haha. Je m'excuse, et j'espere que vous aimez le forum :D
Welcome to the forums! People are always eager to help so don't be afraid to ask!

Also, if you're looking for competitive Pokemon, you should check out the Daycare that a few of us are "working" at here.

Enjoy your stay and if you have any questions, many people here are willing to help (myself included).
Jer: Hey thanks ! Wow pretty impressive ! Smile I understand everything so that's pretty good ! Keep working on it ;p

Hojunhu: Thank you Smile If I have anything to ask, I know what i need to do Wink

Thanks for this article ! I already knew about it but this article learn me a bit more ! Smile i already breed some pokemon like Mawile, some Eevee, Ralts, and so on (thx to the ditto 6iv by miracle trade !) But it's really about how to "play" a team I'll said Smile I would like to play some pokemon that I like and I don't really know which pokemon should I put in my team with them and how to play it, but I'll post a article about it Smile (pretty busy with my job)