Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

The next MEGA that you want to see!
Since there is a topic on which pokemon version we wish to see next, why not speculate about next megas too?

I'd love to see Mega Lapras with something like a "Thick Ice" ability to reduce Fight and Rock damage Angel

This fan art is simply amazing http://th03.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/20...7nkt8t.jpg

Also we need at least one more Electric type Mega Evolution.. why not the final form of The Pokemon official mascotte Pikachu? I'm talking about Mega Raichu, maybe coming with Drizzle or even Sap Sipper to become one of the best pokemon in rain teams.

This is my favorite fan art of Mega Raichu http://th00.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/20...82o8o3.jpg

I've put two 1stGen pokemon since i REALLY hope to see a remake of 1st Gen (in particular a Yellow remake, even if Cosplay Pikachu was already used in ORAS)

What do you think? Please share your ideas and speculate about new abilities too!
Smile 
Maga Dragonite please gamefreak Angel
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum

MEGA BIDOOF (profile picture finally comes in handy)
༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽
     ༼ ◕_◕ ༽ Megumi is best Waifu ༼ ◕_◕ ༽
༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽
Mega Miotic since she is pretty good and it needs a boost
Mega Arcanine and Ninetails :D
(Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ) Lᴏʀᴅ Lᴀᴅʏ ᴇᴇᴠᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍ.

﹟TᴇᴀᴍFᴏʀᴜᴍ ₄ ʟᴀɪғᴜ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Accelixio#2187 @ Overwatch

Achievement unlocked: First place in a sub-tourney//08-08-2015

I really hope we get a mega Lapras too, the fan art you posted is simple yet so fitting, but if we don't get mega Lapras then a mega Starmie would be amazing too
I'd love to see Mega Hydreigon. Hydreigon was originally supposed to be a Steel/Dragon type with a design of a cyborg dragon, so maybe that original concept can be its mega evolution. The new typing would certainly help it against Fairy types.
That mega lapras art.
Mega Claydol would be cool.

I'd also like the legendary dogs to have megas.
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.
Hafta agree on the Arcanine.