Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

The next pokemon game that YOU want!
You hit the nail on the head. If you look at it logically, D/P/P are around 9 years old but they have not become outdated yet. Red and Green have not seen updates since 2004...and Yellow and Blue have not been touched since their inceptions. The next two will most likely be Blue and Yellow if you ask me.

You can forget about a Grey, Z or even a Delta version, the days of getting a 3rd game are over, specially since Nintendos finally on board with dlc. We will get extended gameplay for ORAS in the form of dlc this year and that will be that. Then boom the 20th anniversary is right around the corner and Gen1 will be revived once again : ]

Now as for what I want to see in the next game...Thats easy, unfortunatly GameFreak likes to screw with the tried and true formulas every new batch of games so these features probably wont all make it in the next game.
-Pokeradar and the Dex Nav...Dex Nav is probably the best new feature in a long time but the fact that they cut the radar out just urks me. Chaining with the Dex Nav will never take the place of the radar.They can exist together and they should.

-Tiny cup options... Weaker pokemon have been pushed aside for way too long. There needs to be a competitive side for pokes like this built in by now. It always bugged me that the whole idea of pokemon was a joke, with the right training, knowlege and stratagey any pokemon can beat any pokemon..."WRONG" You have to play with a certain handfull of pokes to even have a chance at being decent and even then its more luck based then anything else. Whats the point of having over 700 pokes if less than 100 are usable? I think I make my point on the importantce of a tiny cup mode.

-Complete Control over a Gym...I have said this before and Ill say it again, who doesnt want to take over and run a gym once you hit post game? Being able to customize the gym layout...You could equip your gym trainers with regular pokes or shiny pokes... Ev and Iv traine pokes. Create a custom badge sort of like whats possible in Call of Duty with your Tag...then you could be challenged by npcs, not to mention the online mode possibilities it opens up... I can just see people having a record book of badges from all the people they beat online and the best part about that is its like a never ending loop of gym leaders... You connect to a players gym and you have to make it through a players trainers and himself without items or pokecenter to get the badge and if you lose its all recorded into leaderboards. I really think they are trying for something like this...Secret bases were the trial and error aspects of this imo.

I really could go on and on but this has become quite tedious since im using my 360 IE (sorry for the grammar and punctuation.)
I like the gym idea but sadly I don't think that will ever happen. I would like to see a Pokémon Z for the next one or gen 1 be remade again. I can't see Gen 1 being remade for a little while yet unless they do it differently and remake Yellow version which would be awesome :D.
(Jan 27, 2015, 10:19 AM)Aerialslayer Wrote: I like the gym idea but sadly I don't think that will ever happen. I would like to see a Pokémon Z for the next one or gen 1 be remade again. I can't see Gen 1 being remade for a little while yet unless they do it differently and remake Yellow version which would be awesome :D.
I was thinking the next pokemon game would come out on the new3ds but I don't know if they would do that
Back in the 90's while playing R/B, an MMO seemed like the next logical step. In the 90's. For a 20th anniversary, that's what I'd rather see if a return to Kanto is going to be a thing at all.

Other than that, I don't really care except that I'd like the Wii U to get a lot more attention, especially in the form of Pokemon. Aside from Pokken, that is, which I would get day 1. I squealed like a little girl when I saw the trailer with Machamp in it.
A better Remake of Pokemon Gold Silver and this Time Crystal and a better remake of Diamond And Pearl that wasn't platinum
As for what I want, I want a good mystery dungeon game. Gates to infinity was very bad imo, it had just about nothing to do post game and the game seemed too...lighthearted. I want to next one to be similar to explores of sky where it is darker and has MUCH more to do post game. Even now, I put many hours into the post game and I still have not cleared everything
I know no one wants a new Pokemon Ranger game (those were bad really bad they r my kyptonite)
Pokemon Colosseum / Gale of Darkness Sequel.
[align=center]Started by apeing gates, touching Triforces, and blaming Levi

Now I'm here with a fancy sword, smiling at all the burrito chokes, the blue shells, and the shiny catches.

#JustinSucks
(Jan 27, 2015, 10:41 AM)peter1994 Wrote:
(Jan 27, 2015, 10:19 AM)Aerialslayer Wrote: I like the gym idea but sadly I don't think that will ever happen. I would like to see a Pokémon Z for the next one or gen 1 be remade again. I can't see Gen 1 being remade for a little while yet unless they do it differently and remake Yellow version which would be awesome :D.
I was thinking the next pokemon game would come out on the new3ds but I don't know if they would do that

If they make it for the "New" 3DS this year that would be a stupid move in my opinion. It will still be fairly new in November so they would make it for both. Would be awesome to see a "new" 3DS Pokémon exclusive though. It is 2x more powerful then the current model.
Would love to see a game with a morally gray protagonist. Something like the protagonist in Colosseum, but with a more fleshed out personality. Maybe they can make moral choices that change the path of the game, choices that aren't just Yes or No.