Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

The next pokemon game that YOU want!
(Jan 8, 2015, 04:28 PM)Knight Owl Wrote: Ha.If it is I missed it. Other than Pokemon Snap I've only played the handheld games.

Coliseum was good! it played like the handheld but was 3D. Handhelds were better obv :D
I would love some sort of Kanto remake.
ive been saying this for a while... and i know they have fan made versions of this, but i would love to see an MMO Pokemon game... basically the gameplay would be the same, but the random trainer battles you encounter will be actual human beings hunting for pokemon not just a stupid AI with 1 or 2 pokemon 40 leveles lower then you and weak to every move you have
(Jan 8, 2015, 05:20 PM)Vexian Wrote: ive been saying this for a while... and i know they have fan made versions of this, but i would love to see an MMO Pokemon game... basically the gameplay would be the same, but the random trainer battles you encounter will be actual human beings hunting for pokemon not just a stupid AI with 1 or 2 pokemon 40 leveles lower then you and weak to every move you have

This too. But that would also be so much havoc lol
I hope Gamefreak skips Z/X2 Y2 I would rather there be Gen seven or Sinnoh remake more.
Pokémon Z is probably next. After than I don't know what they would do. I hope a Red and Blue re-remake but we have to wait and see.
First of all: Pokemon Snap-remake with ALL the pokemon so far would be awesome! Just imagine how long you can play that game before you finished it? [Image: 1.0]

But if it's about the 'normal' kind of pokemongames then I would be interested in pokemon Z in hope they will explain more about some stuff that happened in XY, like the ghost lady, the powerplant-thing that you can't open, the weird souvenir you get from that guy in the hotel and even the backstory of the Skiddo's that are left alone at the station in Lumiose city ect.

WAIT What if the owner of the Skiddo's is the ghost lady, the lady died and the Skiddo's are waiting for her to return home ... but she never does. I don't know why she was in a office or something but this could be possible! Kappa (Sorry I watched Hachi just before I started to write this comment xD)

also they better bring  character customization back Kappa
(Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ) Lᴏʀᴅ Lᴀᴅʏ ᴇᴇᴠᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍ.

﹟TᴇᴀᴍFᴏʀᴜᴍ ₄ ʟᴀɪғᴜ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Accelixio#2187 @ Overwatch

Achievement unlocked: First place in a sub-tourney//08-08-2015

I would also really like a XY2 or Z verison. To me, X and Y was a big disappointment from BW2. No after game, no move tutor and just a boring and terrible characters(cough your rival cough). Also, more clothing options for the male Avatar or just more clothes in general!

ORAS was better but no real decent after game besides that evil Battle Masion(Contest was great and I love it).

If there is one thing I would love more then anything is if the Gym leaders were more involved in the story. A simple line of dialogue or just some small scene where they knew what was going on and helped you with something.
It just annoys the heck out of me when the Gym leaders don't seem to know when world ending stuff happens in Pokemon.
They just sit there waiting for them to beat them and take their badges. v -v;
I wouldn't mind a Pokémon Z, although I feel like it wouldn't be a whole lot different from XY, which I've already logged close to 1,000 hours on, so unless they made some massive changes, I'd rather them just go to Gen 7. I am, however, looking forward to some Gen 4 remakes. I've been playing Pokémon since Red and Blue, but Diamond and Pearl reignited my love for the series. Plus, who wouldn't want to see Mega Torterra, Infernape, and Empoleon!?
I'd love either a gen 1 remake where after beating the Elite Four you get to travel to Johto, sort of like the reverse of Gold/Silver. Or a straight up HG/SS remake with the 6th gen engine.