Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

TheJustinFlynn Community Friend Safaris - UPDATED
Information 
Welcome welcome!!!

A while back, I started collecting safaris on the Facebook group and put them on a spreadsheet for people to access.  When the Facebook group transitioned to the new group, I tried to bring it back; it was a hassle to keep bumping and searching for my post. Plus, it was kinda sloppy.  I want to try again because, roughly, 25% of the posts in the Facebook group were Friend Safari requests...some of them were even left unanswered.

At the moment, I haven't received any confirmed information on how Friend Safaris will be dealt with.  I'm going to make a new spreadsheet and will keep this well maintained until further notice of a specific method for collecting Safaris.  

I will need all of the following or I will not add it:
  • Trainer Name
  • Friend Code
  • Safari Type
  • All 3 Pokemon In Your Safari

-To find out what type of Safari you have and it's contents, someone has to add you as a friend and check it for you.  A Safari only has 3 Pokemon that are generally different for each person.  When visiting someone else's Safari, 2 of the Pokemon will available by default...to unlock the 3rd, you must be online/nearby together and/or they must have beaten the Pokemon League.-  

-->List of safaris<--

Feel free to post here or private message me(PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL ME).

I hope you all find this helpful.
I wonder if ORAS will have something similar to Friend Safaris.
twitch.tv/thejustinflynn Moderator
The Before October Crew? [Sept. 30, 2014]
Finally got around to updating this. I'll be checking at the end of every day to update.
Happy trading everyone!
twitch.tv/thejustinflynn Moderator
The Before October Crew? [Sept. 30, 2014]
I just feel it's appropriate that I needed more friend codes for

1. I'm about to go through & delete a lot of them that are either the same or they have less than 3 mons
2. We all know X2-Y2/XZ-YZ is coming soon with the mega evolution movie coming up (hopefully with a national distribution of hoopa behind it)
3. I've caught many shiny pokémon on my pokémon X & it's momentously spectacular when I encounter my target.
4. I want to have more battle ready pokémon so I can start playing competitively, with mons I love of course. If you guys fall into any of these 4 categories, please add me to your 2ds/3ds & dropping your name, friend code, type & pokémon of your safari down below. Hope to trade with you & Cool Happy hunting guys!!!

Name: CWB-In game Auraien (pokémon X)
Fc:2595-1905-9180
Type: Fighting
Pokémon: Machoke,Tyrogue, and Pancham

Name: AztechMark Kaylin (pokémon Alpha Sapphire, you can get a safari off it if you have a separate 3ds mine was dragon)
Fc:0576-7017-9190
(Sep 7, 2015, 07:55 AM)WishingShinyStar Wrote: I just feel it's appropriate that I needed more friend codes for

1. I'm about to go through & delete a lot of them that are either the same or they have less than 3 mons
2. We all know X2-Y2/XZ-YZ is coming soon with the mega evolution movie coming up (hopefully with a national distribution of hoopa behind it)
3. I've caught many shiny pokémon on my pokémon X & it's momentously spectacular when I encounter my target.
4. I want to have more battle ready pokémon so I can start playing competitively, with mons I love of course. If you guys fall into any of these 4 categories, please add me to your 2ds/3ds & dropping your name, friend code, type & pokémon of your safari down below. Hope to trade with you &  Cool Happy hunting guys!!!

Name: CWB-In game Auraien (pokémon X)
Fc:2595-1905-9180
Type: Fighting
Pokémon: Machoke,Tyrogue, and Pancham

Name: AztechMark Kaylin (pokémon Alpha Sapphire, you can get a safari off it if you have a separate 3ds mine was dragon)
Fc:0576-7017-9190

I dont know mine yet so can we add eachother to find out plz My IGN is jdawg
This is the lore of the jungle as old and as true as the sky the wolf that shall keep it may prosper but the wolf that shall break it must die
Jake
4227-3587-8030
Steel
Excadrill. Forretress. Mawile
(Sep 17, 2015, 06:01 PM)JakeXJC21 Wrote: Jake
4227-3587-8030
Steel

Hi Jake I will add you.

Please add me too Smile

My info are in the description under the description under the Snorlax

thanks
(Sep 17, 2015, 06:12 PM)Alessiogoma Wrote:
(Sep 17, 2015, 06:01 PM)JakeXJC21 Wrote: Jake
4227-3587-8030
Steel

Hi Jake I will add you.

Please add me too Smile

My info are in the description under the description under the Snorlax

thanks

Ok I added you Smile
I would like to have friend safari friends as well, however, I do not know who is in my friend safari Sad. If you dont mind not knowing my friend safari, please add me. You can find my friend code under my avatar

Thanks in advance!
(Sep 18, 2015, 01:08 AM)cappie Wrote: I would like to have friend safari friends as well, however, I do not know who is in my friend safari Sad. If you dont mind not knowing my friend safari, please add me. You can find my friend code under my avatar

Thanks in advance!

You can add me, i also need more friends Smile
(Sep 18, 2015, 01:08 AM)cappie Wrote: I would like to have friend safari friends as well, however, I do not know who is in my friend safari Sad. If you dont mind not knowing my friend safari, please add me. You can find my friend code under my avatar

Thanks in advance!

You can add me! I'm looking for more safari's but I am unsure what mine is. I can let you know what is in your safari if you wouldn't mind letting me know what is in mine? Thanks!