@Izzykun 
@Segatakai 
Added all of you.
Please add me back.
@Hpdebayle 
sure go ahead and add me
you dont need to ask Smile
just tell me that you did add me so i add you back
Hey all, no idea what my friend safari is but I need to add people so add me and I'll add you back, thanks! P.S. if you could let me know what my safari is that would be awesome Smile
(Sep 24, 2016, 07:00 AM)Buddhafuldays Wrote: Hey all, no idea what my friend safari is but I need to add people so add me and I'll add you back, thanks! P.S. if you could let me know what my safari is that would be awesome Smile

Hey Bob! I just added you Smile
(Sep 24, 2016, 10:44 AM)theunreal Wrote:
(Sep 24, 2016, 07:00 AM)Buddhafuldays Wrote: Hey all, no idea what my friend safari is but I need to add people so add me and I'll add you back, thanks! P.S. if you could let me know what my safari is that would be awesome Smile

Hey Bob! I just added you Smile
sweet! what's your FC so I can add you back? Smile
Yo Whats Good everyone?!? Its me Matrix aka Baconking48! i you want to get my friend safari, i have Kechleon,,lillipup,and Smeargle. plz help me out in getting more safaries.
(Sep 29, 2016, 01:55 PM)Matrixgaming48 Wrote: Yo Whats Good everyone?!? Its me Matrix aka Baconking48! i you want to get my friend safari, i have Kechleon,,lillipup,and Smeargle. plz help me out in getting more safaries.

Hey I'm actually looking for a smeargle safari. Could you add me? 
Fc:2982-0063-8451
Ign: billy 
I don't know my friend safari. My apologies in advance. But I'll add you
My Friend code is 1650-5933-6181 

New to the Safari can you tell me what my Pokemons are that'll be great.
Let me know when you add so i can I you back. I'm about to go thru this list and add some people as well. 

Cya online
(Sep 30, 2016, 09:59 AM)Hippityhoopa Wrote:
(Sep 29, 2016, 01:55 PM)Matrixgaming48 Wrote: Yo Whats Good everyone?!? Its me Matrix aka Baconking48! i you want to get my friend safari, i have Kechleon,,lillipup,and Smeargle. plz help me out in getting more safaries.

Hey I'm actually looking for a smeargle safari. Could you add me? 
Fc:2982-0063-8451
Ign: billy 
I don't know my friend safari. My apologies in advance. But I'll add you

Hey man, consider yourself added!