Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

TheReplayFlynn Powersaves & Genning Recruitment Thread - Ends January 30th!
sure, I can help some people out, but im only available on some weekends Smile
sorry, my twitch username is TattletaleStrangier :p
Hello, I'd be happy to help out with requests. I'm not usually active on the forum, but I'm in the replay channel throughout the day.

I'm a stay at home dad, and I'd be happy to help when I can. I'm active around 06:00, and then again around 14:00, as well as after 19:00 CET.

-First forum post Smile
(Jan 17, 2015, 01:08 PM)Skarric Wrote: Reason
After noticing that many powersavers and genners in Justin's replay channel, TheReplayFlynn, are typically backed up with requests, mods in the community agreed that we should form some type of queue and request thread to help keep track and alleviate these concerns.

Demand, Schedule
Powersaves are generally a highly sought out request on TheReplayFlynn. We're looking for volunteers so we don't necessarily have a set amount of time for people to help with powersaves (i.e. you must help 53287987389 hours/week in ReplayFlynn) or a set schedule for people to help (i.e. being assigned on Mondays, Thursdays, Oreodays). It'll be up to how much time the powersaver/Pokegenner wants to dedicate to helping out the community.

We do prefer active people in TheReplayFlynn and we may discuss a schedule in the future with the replay-powersaving mods but I personally don't believe a concrete schedule is necessary.

Ideally and initially, we just thought of the powersavers/Pokegenners filling out a queue of requests just so things are more organized and our current powersavers would not be too overloaded.

Estimated Time of Release
We plan on executing this service in the very near future, but we also need the help of reputable Powersavers / Genners for TheReplayFlynn. This thread will be linked from Twitch.tv/TheReplayFlynn

Information About Queue Thread
A group of mods and I will discuss how many people will be needed and any other future changes to this system. Details will be PM'd to those chosen and will be revealed to the public when we've decided the team of powersavers/genners.

Replay > Forum
Please keep in mind that this thread will not coincide with forum requests. These requests are specifically from chatters/viewers in TheReplayFlynn, but may be open to other crowds in the future.

If you would like to apply, please post here. Thank you Smile

Interested Users List  Format: Forum name (Twitch.tv username)
Yoloswag831 (Yoloswag831)
Grovylite (Grovylite)
Pichu4228 (Pichu4228)
Yugiohtrav12 (Yugiohtrav12)
Heriberto_c (Heriberto_c)
AbruptFury (AbruptFury)
Unit501 (Unit_501)
xNo UHhh (TattletaleStrangier)

(You will also need to swear allegiance to #TeamReplay)
Im willing to help, ive been powersaving for people on weekends in the stream anyways
I'll also be one to help, I'm mostly free Sundays, Wednesdays and Thursday, so I'd rather help people out than do nothing.
I use to Powersaves a lot in the ReplayFlynn and go Added to the SafeTrade List.
I rarely Powersaves because the amount of people that scream at me with request, so being here and helping would be better.

#TeamReplay4Life. 4Head PogChamp//
Oh and My Name on Twitch is the Same on here. To get hold of me Pm via Twitch or Tweet me @ConnorJBeer.
List updated, thanks guys
[align=center]Started by apeing gates, touching Triforces, and blaming Levi

Now I'm here with a fancy sword, smiling at all the burrito chokes, the blue shells, and the shiny catches.

#JustinSucks
Hi! I have a pretty flexible schedule and am able to help out with Powersaves! Soon I'll be able to have a set schedule as well and plan on making a twitch account to do it live!

EDIT: SORRY! Twitch name is Scotty3DS
(Jan 17, 2015, 03:25 PM)Knight Owl Wrote: What's this little bit here?

(Jan 17, 2015, 01:08 PM)Skarric Wrote: (You will also need to swear allegiance to #TeamReplay)

My schedule is usually pretty wonky but more likely than not I can be of assistance in the late hours.
It's been quite a few months but I helped a few people out some late nights on TheReplayFlynn before.
I can both PokeGen and Powersave and should be able to fill in from time to time if needed.