Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

TheReplayFlynn Powersaves & Genning Recruitment Thread - Ends January 30th!
Updated!
[align=center]Started by apeing gates, touching Triforces, and blaming Levi

Now I'm here with a fancy sword, smiling at all the burrito chokes, the blue shells, and the shiny catches.

#JustinSucks
Hey, I'm a pokegenner with a thread that has 8k+ views and 300+ replies, so I'd say I'm pretty trusted LOL, I tend to do bulk orders, so I'd prefer to set a pokemon limit rather than an hour limit, if you'd want me to help out.
I'm interested in the Powersavers team!! Im very fast and efficient at getting it done !
(Jan 23, 2015, 06:15 AM)ImAWizrd Wrote: Hey, I'm a pokegenner with a thread that has 8k+ views and 300+ replies, so I'd say I'm pretty trusted LOL, I tend to do bulk orders, so I'd prefer to set a pokemon limit rather than an hour limit, if you'd want me to help out.

Feel free to do as many orders as you'd like.

Updated again, we will be deciding next week on who'll be on the team.

Now I'm here with a fancy sword, smiling at all the burrito chokes, the blue shells, and the shiny catches.

#JustinSucks
I wouldn't mind being on the Team, I'm a Powersaver, and I'm usually in thereplayflynn twitch chat taking requests. I have games for X/Y and ORAS so am able to do requests for either game. I don't ask much for requests but i do expect requestees to be patient if I take on their request :D

Twitch and Forum name is Crymzon1980
i could help im getting a powersave next week im not sure if ill be on the replay flynn because with my luck the stream is always offline when i check
Thanks!! I'm always on twitch like all the time I can
(Jan 24, 2015, 02:09 PM)2 swig 4 you Wrote: i could help im getting a powersave next week im not sure if ill be on the replay flynn because with my luck the stream is always offline when i check

Twitch username?

#JustinSucks
Im availible sometimes and am on the stream on a fairly regular basis 566dente is twitch name

I can now also pokegen
i down for this