Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Themed Team
http://www.teammagma.net/teambuilder/

This link could help you get the type balance there Smile
(Nov 15, 2014, 02:47 PM)evilsabre Wrote: no prob i like making these kind of themed teams, has much more character than the true competitive squads that are just a set of the top pokemon that feel very generic.

Huh I can't decide what pokemon out of the ones you guys recommended...*bringing out the whiteboard*
You could use Bisharp as Nathan considering the mask/helmet and the fact that Nathan is the Night Surgeon. Good choice on the movie theme. Repo! is an awesome one to do it on. Maybe you should try Devil's Carnival next.
(Nov 15, 2014, 03:09 PM)UnholyBlade Wrote: You could use Bisharp as Nathan considering the mask/helmet and the fact that Nathan is the Night Surgeon. Good choice on the movie theme. Repo! is an awesome one to do it on. Maybe you should try Devil's Carnival next.

Can I just say you are my new favorite human being to ever exist, because you have seen both repo and the devils carnival. Bisharp would seriously fit as the repo man but the team is already a bit weak to fighting types so that would not be good to add bisharp, and last thing what do you think of murkrow as blind mag.
Murkrow would work as Blind Mag, and for Nathan, how about either Aegislash or Doublade considering that he is Largo's sword and shield striking fear in everyone who doesn't pay up? That way it won't be as weak against fighting type. Plus, you can say that about me. I can't wait until part 2 of Carnival comes out.
(Nov 15, 2014, 03:18 PM)UnholyBlade Wrote: Murkrow would work as Blind Mag, and for Nathan, how about either Aegislash or Doublade considering that he is Largo's sword and shield striking fear in everyone who doesn't pay up? Plus, you can say that about me. I can't wait until part 2 of Carnival comes out.

*Pure Jealousy and Awe at your awesomeness* oh and what would luigi be then, because he was my idea for aegislash and beedrill is way to frail, especially considering this will hopefully be a doubles team
Let's see..Luigi wears an ascot all the time and has his knife at all times. So in a way you can call him Gallade even though most people think of Gallade as an honorable pokemon. You can just say that his nature brought him up darker than most, lol.
(Nov 15, 2014, 03:24 PM)UnholyBlade Wrote: Let's see..Luigi wears an ascot all the time and has his knife at all times. So in a way you can call him Gallade even though most people think of Gallade as an honorable pokemon. You can just say that his nature brought him up darker than most, lol.

Nice one, so the team is seeming to be
Amber-lopunny
Pavi-ditto
Luigi- Gallade
Nathan- Aegislash
Shilo-Roserade
Blind Mag- Murkrow
...but who to mega
lopunny imo gallade copes much better without mega then bunny does or for doesble have both hold mega stones and only bring 1?
Well, both Lopunny and Gallade when you mega them become dual typing with Fighting and get boosts in Attack and Speed. So it's your choice which one you want Mega'd