Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Themed Team
gallades dual typing before the mega unholy he just gets a stat boost and an ability change
(Nov 15, 2014, 03:34 PM)UnholyBlade Wrote: Well, both Lopunny and Gallade when you mega them become dual typing with Fighting and get boosts in Attack and Speed. So it's your choice which one you want Mega'd

That's super tough, I think I will just have to mega lopunny because I think amber sweet is hilarious and lopunny needs the mega a bit more
True, it was. I had just meant that Lopunny gained the dual fighting type as well. Yea..Mega Lopunny would work for coverage and the fact that when Amber is mad she really goes after you.
And then again evilsabre I think your idea of just give stones to both would work so yeah I think I'll do that, and Mark It Up just came on to pandora while I was typing this
Well then good luck making the team. Enjoy the theme and hopefully you try different movies to make some more.
(Nov 15, 2014, 03:50 PM)UnholyBlade Wrote: Well then good luck making the team. Enjoy the theme and hopefully you try different movies to make some more.

Thanks so much for your help and if you don't mind can Add me on your 3ds so you can see the team when it turns out 0705-3358-2707
I just realized Shilo could be cubone if anybody is doing a little cup version of this team/idea Smile
Yea, I just told my girlfriend about this idea and she said the same thing about Shilo. Then I thought Shilo could also be Butterfree because of her collection.
(Nov 15, 2014, 07:56 PM)UnholyBlade Wrote: Yea, I just told my girlfriend about this idea and she said the same thing about Shilo. Then I thought Shilo could also be Butterfree because of her collection.

Yeah I was considering a bug type but I couldn't find any glowing blue ones Dodgy , oh and did you know zydrate or at least some kind of medicine was supposed to be extracted from the bug in the original script?
Well anyways progress report
Pavi just need EV training and leveling up
Shilo's parents (yes I named the female roserade Marni don't worry) are almost set up at the daycare