Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

They call me Jer
Hi all!

My name's Jer, and I'm new to the forum. Around the time X and Y came out last year, I was in my senior year of high school, so I was already infected with senioritis and felt that I should pick up the newest installment of my all-time favorite game. This was a bit overwhelming for me, since I haven't played since Ruby and Sapphire. All of the online options and functionality really interested me, and motivated me to trade and battle with others. Justin's stream was really helpful with that. After I got burnt out from X and Y, I tried to tune into the stream as often as I could, since Justin is just a really entertaining guy to watch! Not only that, but the community in the chat was really welcoming, and has made me laugh too many times to count. I've remained as pretty much a lurker in the stream since then, but I enjoy every minute of them! Anyways, this is probably getting lengthy for just an introduction, so I'll cut it here. Currently I'm taking classes, but once this semester is over I'll have the entire summer to trade and battle with you all. I can't wait!

Jer

P.S. I'm a noob on the road to becoming a pro at Smash Bros. Watch out.
Welcome :D
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Hullo Jer! ^.^/
Welcome to the site!
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.

Welcome!
#TeamForum

your name jer reminds me of german shepherds so i may randomly call you shepherd dat ok? oh and welcome i hope we can become friends
Welcome to the site Jer!