Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Time Machine method shiny minior fail?
So I wanted to get a shiny Minior through the time machine method so I began the breeding process with magicarps. Before I bred the Magicarps I saved so I only had the Ditto in the daycare. I got the shiny magicarp at 338 eggs so I recorded the number and reset the game. I then began the process with minior and carried out the routine of rejecting the first egg and then accepting and so on. I accidentally accepted when I should have rejected. 

Since I didn't save after I got my shiny Magicarp and instead resetted, would I be able to try again with minior or is it a lost cause?
Honestly if you any mistakes with the RNG abuse for shinies, I feel the "best" method is to restart again make sure to count the frames necessary to get the shiny egg.
(Dec 26, 2016, 04:33 PM)Black117 Wrote: Honestly if you any mistakes with the RNG abuse for shinies, I feel the "best" method is to restart again make sure to count the frames necessary to get the shiny egg.

What do you mean by frames? Would I have to restart again from the process of breeding another shiny magicarp?
Wink 
(Dec 26, 2016, 04:30 PM)The Pope of Filth Wrote:  
 Lol i have a shiny Minior  :D
 Just give yourself to love! Love love love love--NO!
(Dec 26, 2016, 07:02 PM)Omradem Wrote:
(Dec 26, 2016, 04:30 PM)The Pope of Filth Wrote:  
 Lol i have a shiny Minior  :D

Oh I'm trying for a shiny one with adamant nature so thats why I'm using an ever stone since it won't affect the shiny status of the egg and only edit the nature