Poll: Which Starters should I breed next for people?
This poll is closed.
1st Gen
40.00%
4 40.00%
2nd Gen
0%
0 0%
3rd Gen
10.00%
1 10.00%
4th Gen
0%
0 0%
5th Gen
40.00%
4 40.00%
6th Gen
10.00%
1 10.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Totodile Breeding Fodder
Totodile Breeding Fodder, Egg moves and HA. I have only a couple, so reserve yours for monday/tuesday, which is when I will be able to trade.
If possible I'd like to reserve a Totodile for Monday evening. What egg moves are on the Totodiles?
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?
I would like to reserve a Totodile also. Im
free Momday and Tuesday evening. Whatever is best for you ^_^
Could I reserve one please? Monday or Tuesday is fine for me
Sure I'd like to reserve one as well, almost anytime works for me
I'd like to reserve one too.

Monday or Tuesday works for me.
First come first serve, I only have 5, so you guys already filled me up. @Charizawd It has Ice Punch, Aqua Jet, and I think Bite or Crunch or Some other move.
Nice moves! Can I ask for a Male if possible? In return I offer a IV, EM Pokemon of my own breeding projects. My best one for you would be a Male Modest Gastly with 5 IVs (no SpDef) and the Egg moves Grudge, Astonish, Perish Song and Psywayve. He can be raised competitively or used for breeding. I bred him myself, he's not genned or hacked or any of that.
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?
This isn't real trading, it's a giveaway, Frxsk is my brother, but shares my 2DS and Game Cartridge, I get half the boxes, He gets a quarter, and we share a quarter, I have most of the shiny stuff, legendaries, and events, while he has a LOT of breeding shinies. He says it's not a real trade, but they are for free unless you feel like giving something to him for consolation! He also asks, perhaps, if you want any named and supertrained?
Thanks!  :D

~MaximusStorm, Pokemon Forever since July, 2k16.
(Jul 31, 2016, 05:26 AM)MaximusStorm Wrote: This isn't real trading, it's a giveaway, Frxsk is my brother, but shares my 2DS and Game Cartridge, I get half the boxes, He gets a quarter, and we share a quarter, I have most of the shiny stuff, legendaries, and events, while he has a LOT of breeding shinies. He says it's not a real trade, but they are for free unless you feel like giving something to him for consolation! He also asks, perhaps, if you want any named and supertrained?
Thanks!  :D

~MaximusStorm, Pokemon Forever since July, 2k16.

Oh cool, well in that case do you mind if I hold on to my Gastly? It's bred to be competitive and I want to make sure it goes to someone who will use it for battling specifically. I really appreciate what you're doing here, although I prefer to do the super training myself. As long as I recieve a male then that is all I ask!
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?