Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[Trade] LF event Legendaries
Hello fellow pokemon trainers ! i am looking for the last few event legends i dont have obtained or registered i have a few event legends that im willing to trade for the ones that im looking for as well as a couple shinies!! let me know if you are interested in any trade of have any offers thanks in advance!!

List of event legends i still need:
#151:Mew
#490:Manaphy
#493:Arceus
#719Diancie
#720:Hoopa

List of Legends i have willing to trade : 
#491Darkrai
#494:Victini
#647:Keldeo

List of Shinies I have willing to trade: (make me a decent offer please) 

Toxicroak Male Lvl 100 GER Poke Ball 
Furfrou Male Lvl 13 SPA Great Ball 
Steelix Male Lvl 17 Pokeball
Luxray - Female Lvl 34 (SPA) Moon Ball  Heart
Kingdra- Female- Lvl 48 (JPN) Repeat Ball 
Crobat- Male- Lvl 48 (SPA) Great Ball
Zoroark - Male - Lvl76 Repeat Ball
Delphox (KinnieKins) Oh yeah - Male- Lvl 57 PokeBall
Greninja (Little D) Male Lvl 88 Pokeball
Xerneas*  Lvl 100 Event Ball 
Hawlucha - Female- Lvl 100 Master Ball  LF shiny Legend 4 this one 
Zapdos* Lvl 100 Fast Ball LF shiny Legend 4 this one 

If you dont have any Legends feel free to offer me a shiny for shiny trade ill always listen to trade offers!!
thanks in advance to all who took the time to read this !
Check out my Shiny Journal to share you own shiny adventures 
and see my new shiny pokemon!
Hi! I have a Manaphy though not sure if its legit. Its in a Cherish ball no pentagon so it might be an old event? I don't know....
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
Howdy! I have a shiny mew and I would like the Keldeo, thanks!
(Oct 1, 2016, 04:04 PM)OGaryOak Wrote: Thats OK! Regular or Shiny and what would you be interested in trading for it ??

If you'll please shiny Hawlucha <3
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

uwu i can hacku
(Oct 1, 2016, 04:15 PM)Tirjj Wrote: Howdy! I have a shiny mew and I would like the Keldeo, thanks!

Sounds GREAT!!!  ill add your fc just let me know when you are ready to trade!!
(Oct 1, 2016, 04:30 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote:
(Oct 1, 2016, 04:04 PM)OGaryOak Wrote: Thats OK! Regular or Shiny and what would you be interested in trading for it ??

Im Really very Sorry for not previously stating this i should have put this in the trade descriptinons that i am looking for a shiny legend for this one(Updating trade Descriptions) do you by chance have any legend shinies ? or do you still have that shiny lopunny that i recall was in your shop awhile back ?? i would be very interested in that trade !!! hope we can figure out a trade !!
(Oct 1, 2016, 05:48 PM)OGaryOak Wrote:

Im Really very Sorry for not previously stating this i should have put this in the trade descriptinons that i am looking for a shiny legend for this one(Updating trade Descriptions) do you by chance have any legend shinies ? or do you still have that shiny lopunny that i recall was in your shop awhile back ?? i would be very interested in that trade !!! hope we can figure out a trade !!

@OGaryOak I actually have a shiny Manaphy too its just not legit and I still have the Lopunny too <3

uwu i can hacku
(Oct 1, 2016, 07:38 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote:
(Oct 1, 2016, 05:48 PM)OGaryOak Wrote:

@OGaryOak I actually have a shiny Manaphy too its just not legit and I still have the Lopunny too <3

Im more interested in the Shiny Lopunny!! i would be willing to trade 2 if there is anything else on the list that catches your eye for the shiny manaphy!
This thread is closed due to there being a dupilcate thread open. @OGaryOak this is a direct violation of forum rule #3, if you violate this rule again I will be forced to place a temporary ban on your account. Happy trading everyone!
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?