For Trade:
Reshiram
Ho-oh
Raikou
Giritina
Shiny Trevenant
Shiny Gothietelle

Looking For:
Other Legendaries or other decent shinies.

Game: ORAS

Friend Code: 0061-4052-5171

IGN: Jack
I'm interested in the Ho-Oh. I can trade a Heatran, Zekrom, Zygarde or Hoopa for it.
(May 11, 2016, 09:13 AM)ForestEmerald Wrote: I'm interested in the Ho-Oh. I can trade a Heatran, Zekrom, Zygarde or Hoopa for it.

I don't mean to steal a possible trade offer with the person who posted the thread but any chance I could trade you for the hoopa? I missed out on the event and I've been looking for one.
(May 11, 2016, 09:13 AM)ForestEmerald Wrote: I'm interested in the Ho-Oh. I can trade a Heatran, Zekrom, Zygarde or Hoopa for it.

The only one of them who I haven't had is Zekrom. That will also help me get Kyurem. I will trade.
No problem, but could I please trade it for the shiny Gothietelle instead? I just traded my Hoopa to @parrypeter25 for a Ho-Oh. I hope that's okay...
(May 11, 2016, 09:44 AM)ForestEmerald Wrote: No problem, but could I please trade it for the shiny Gothietelle instead? I just traded my Hoopa to @parrypeter25 for a Ho-Oh. I hope that's okay...

Sure. And also, it is Lv 100. Smile
Ok, well I have two. One is Japanese, at Level 100 and the other is English at Level 53. Both have the blue pentagon.
Friend Code: 0061-4052-5171

3DS and IGN: Jack
Which would you like to have?
Zekrom