Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Trades you regret!
Hi Everyone,

I am new to Pokemon Forever and wanted to start a thread to celebrate!

Do you have a story of a trade that you wish you never made or didn't turn out how you thought it would? Well share your story and who knows maybe other people have been in the same boat or can help you out!

The two trades I regret the most are:

1) Trading my first ever shiny to someone I met online for one of their shinies. Sure I still have that Bisharp they traded me, but I'll never have my Ryhorn back Sad

2) At Pax i was play Smash on 3DS with a group of people and a young boy asked if anyone played Pokemon and I told him I did. He was looking for a Genesect and I had one. I thought to myself that it clearly means more to this kid that it does to me so I hooked him up. While I am happy to have made his day, I now regret this after transferring Pokemon from X to Omega Ruby and have Genesect missing from my Pokedex....

Anyway, how about you?
YEP! Some years ago when I was playing plat, one of my friends wanted to have my lvl 58 torterra for a lvl 57 tentacruel. You can see where this went. And no, I did not breed it. I killed the save.
One of my biggest trade regrets is trading my Lucario you get from Korrina to get a shiny Misdreavus. I mean, sure it feels like I got the better deal, but I get stupidly attached to event and gift pokemon.
I had no idea what wonder trade was at the time, so I stupidly offered an Azelf. I got a Luvdisc.
I traded some of my legendaries for shinies.
Every ditto on the gts claiming to be good is a scam. The ditto I got from this site means a lot. (gets teary eyed) The things I sacrificed for those dittos....
So I had my first event Hoopa (the Singapore distribution one) and I wanted to trade it for a mew/meloetta/genesect.
Lots of people traded me, and I declined offers like Jirachi and Keldeos because I wanted something reasonable for it.
So there was this guy who sent me a trade request and naturally I accepted, putting Hoopa out as the Pokemon I would like to trade. He put out Moltres, and, forgetting that I already "offered" my Pokemon and thought I could "cancel the trade afterwards", I pressed the A button without thinking and a split second later I was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Probably the slowest Kalos trainer ever: Over 150 hours & still at Coumarine City.
Check out our egg giveaway - The Egg Collaborations

Do not PM me for now - inbox full!
mine had to have been....pkmn diamond-trading my first ever shiny chimchar for a non shiny mew...wait for it....it was a hacked mew and couldnt participate in any battles and it glitched my game card so bad that i had to replace it, i lost everything that day -cries-
(Oct 10, 2015, 09:35 PM)Kimimaro99kaguya Wrote: mine had to have been....pkmn diamond-trading my first ever shiny chimchar for a non shiny mew...wait for it....it was a hacked mew and couldnt participate in any battles and it glitched my game card so bad that i had to replace it, i lost everything that day -cries-

Oh man the feels...
I traded my shiny Hoppip for a normal Treecko because I thought the Treecko was shiny for some reason. There was nothing special about the Hoppip other than it being shiny, so I'm not to disappointed, but still, a shiny is a shiny and I wanted it back