Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Trick Room Sand Team MK. 1
With the changes you made, there's just a few things that I will suggest without suggesting changes to Pokemon (as I'm assuming you would rather keep the less standard mons).

Firstly, swap Ice punch for Ice beam on Ttar. Ice type coverage is mostly used for M-Mence and Lando-T, both of which have intimidate, meaning uninvested Ice beam does more.
0 SpA Tyranitar Ice Beam vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Landorus-T: 156-188 (94.5 - 113.9%) -- 68.8% chance to OHKO
-1 252 Atk Tyranitar Ice Punch vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Landorus-T: 132-156 (80 - 94.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
I would also recommend running a Brave nature with at the most 12 speed IVs to underspeed minimum speed Heatran. Brave over Relaxed as its Base attack is greater than its Defence so having a positive Attack nature will be the most beneficial and the extra Defence doesn't really help it survive any particular attacks.

If you feel you need the Fire Coverage, you could opt for Fire Blast on Ttar to deal with Ferrothorn, Scizor and to make match ups against Aegislash (which is the bane to all TR setters except Porygon-2) a bit easier as you don't need to worry about King's Shield Crunch mindgames. Having a -Speed and low IVs also make it more likely that you will underspeed Aegislash (unless it is Quiet min speed) so you can hit it in Blade form after it fails to 2HKO you in the sand.

I would then change the Adamant natures on Mawile and Gigalith to Brave just to increase their speed in TR.