Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

UPDATED 6.13.16 LF Evolution Items, Legendaries/Mythics for trade
UPDATED 6/13/16:  Hey everyone,  still working on finishing my living dex.  I could use some help with some evolution items.  I know you can get them through farming and battle points, some of which i have already, i just want to speed up the process a bit.  I have a few spare items and plenty of extra legendaries/mythicals i can trade if you are able to help out with any of the following:
Dawn Stone - 1
Dubious Disc - 1
Dusk Stone - 1
Razor Claw - 1
Razor Fang - 1
Sun Stone - 2
Up-Grade - 1

Thanks in advance and happy Pokemon Hunting
I can get you the Metal Coat and 4 Sun Stones. Do you have any of the following: Lugia, Ho-oh, Suicune, Entei, Raikou, Thundurus, Zekrom, Reshiram, Kyurem, or Virizion?

I'm looking for all of these for my dex completion, I'm almost there!
I'm pretty sure I have a spare dawn stone!
Your number one flying-type trainer!
@shinybadger21 I do have a couple of those, but am about to head to work.  I can message you which i have after i check when I get home.  

@TheLastStaravia Sweet!  are you looking for anything imparticular?  I'll msg you both when i get home in about 8 hours
What kind of mythicals do you have? I'll gladly take a legendary, but I'm just curious  Smile
Your number one flying-type trainer!
i have 1 Dusk Stone and 1 prism scale from that list.
i have 1 shiny stone
@Tharsin  Make sure that you don't forget about your PokéMiles! The Balloon Popping game costs 100 PokéMiles per play, and awards a wide variety of evolution items. I think that all you need to do is register an account, register your gamecard, and set up your Game Sync. You probably have a bunch of PokéMiles waiting for you if you haven't already done this. Smile

Edit: I looked it up just to make sure I wasn't giving bad advice hahah. The IGN Wiki says this is how you register for PGL.
1: Create an account at the Pokémon Global Link.
2: Connect your game to the internet using the Player Search System app in Pokémon Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire. (Or in X/Y.)
3: Press Start/Select while on the PSS app to open the folder option. Scroll to the right to find the Game Sync Icon. Press this icon to find your 16 character Game Sync ID.
4: Go to the Global Link website and sync your Pokémon game with your account.

Additional PokéMile game info:
- The Poké Doll Grabber game awards various kinds of berries (for example: Micle Berry, Jaboca Berry, Enigma Berry). The Mine Cart Adventure game awards various kinds of pokeballs (for example: Quick Ball, Master Ball). The Graffiti Eraser game awards various kinds of battle items (for example: PP Max, Power Bracer, Destiny Knot, Heart Scale, Rare Candy).
- There are three levels for each game, and each level offers a different variety of rewards.
- Every level, with the exception ot the Mine Cart Adventure game, costs 100 PokéMiles. The levels of the Mine Cart Adventure game cost a different amount. (Lvl 1: 20, Lvl 2: 100, Lvl 3: 200)

Final Edit:
You actually inspired me to make a thread with info on the PGL stuff. It's a more in-depth guide than what I just posed above lol.
Pokémon Global Link: Information and Items
-----
My Pkmn X Friend Safari - Fire
#1: Growlithe + #2: Larvesta + #3: Braixen
If you don't want your safari info posted, please let me know!
I have a razor fang. do you have a mew, lugia, or victini??

Thank you :}
my FC: 3368-5108-3039
Hey all, sorry i have been busy and unable to play for a few days because of work.  @shinybadger21 I have ho-oh, virizion, and an entei, @TheLastStaravia pm me with what you are looking for and i'll let you know if i have an extra @Segatakai sweet, what would you like for them? @NeonRO2035 what are you looking for? @Lythania That is awesome, thank you for the info.  I have had a pokemon GTL accounf\t for a while now, but just don't use it that much but the info is super helpful and i'll prob waste some pokemiles on it when I have the time =) @XIIIthplayer i do have a victini  Still looking for stones and other evo items, will update the list as soon as i trade with some of you guys =)