Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[US/UM] Any and All Missing Pokemon
I'd like to give a HUGE thank you to these amazing people who helped me with my Pokedex!
@Sorianwarrior
@Tenebris_Kane
@Kookiemuker
@Sharkfang2193
@ShinyHunterForLife
@moo311

Hello!
So I decided to make a thread on what Pokémon I need since this place seems to be active all the time ^.^

List of Pokemon for trade:

Shiny Silvally

Marshadow level 100 with Pokerus

Marshadow level 50

Dialga

Shiny Kyogre

Here are the pokemon I'm currently missing:
Breeding and Level Up:

Minior

GTS or Link Trade:

Unown M, ?

Xerneas

Vivillon:
Icy Snow
Jungle
River
Sandstorm
Savanna
Poke Ball

Link Trade ONLY:

Ash Pikachu Alola

Arceus: (plates)
bug
dark
dragon
fairy
fight
fire
ghost
grass
ground
ice
poison
psychic
rock
steel 
water 
I have most of what you are looking for as I have a complete dex in the pokebank.  I can help you fill it out for free the main issue being im not always the most available person.

However, in this case I would say the GTS is your best friend:  Check out this past thread about aquiring What you want on the GTS (i should just make this a topic).

http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-LOOKING...an-the-U-S
@Pricefieldnerd 

Are you just looking for Pokémon normal, no requirements such as shiny and IV's? Also do you need them on sun/moon or a different gen as I could probably help with some of them, especially if it is sun/moon  Smile
Want to earn BR Pokémon?
Create Movesets for my breedjects! Details HERE
(Nov 6, 2017, 02:30 PM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @Pricefieldnerd 

Are you just looking for Pokémon normal, no requirements such as shiny and IV's? Also do you need them on sun/moon or a different gen as I could probably help with some of them, especially if it is sun/moon  Smile

I don't really care if their IVs are perfect or not, I'd just like to "catch em all" lol. Also the only gaes i have are yellow and moon Sad so moon would work haha. I'd love to trade with you!
@Sorianwarrior I'd love to trade with you again! also thank you for the Pikachu!
(Nov 6, 2017, 02:41 PM)Pricefieldnerd Wrote:

I don't really care if their IVs are perfect or not, I'd just like to "catch em all" lol. Also the only gaes i have are yellow and moon Sad so moon would work haha. I'd love to trade with you!
@Sorianwarrior I'd love to trade with you again! also thank you for the Pikachu!

Cool. Ill start looking for what u need. Are you looking to keep or tradeback for dex?
(Nov 6, 2017, 03:16 PM)Sorianwarrior Wrote:

Cool. Ill start looking for what u need. Are you looking to keep or tradeback for dex?

The Pokemon I listed in my original post are up for trade so just PM me your offer and we can work something out Smile
(Nov 6, 2017, 03:20 PM)Pricefieldnerd Wrote:

The Pokemon I listed in my original post are up for trade so just PM me your offer and we can work something out Smile
Ok I got your first batch.  I was just curious because I will need to breed to get you some of these if you want to keep them all.  I don't need anything in return.  Just let me know if you get any more shinys ?
(Nov 6, 2017, 03:28 PM)Sorianwarrior Wrote:

Ok I got your first batch.  I was just curious because I will need to breed to get you some of these if you want to keep them all.  I don't need anything in return.  Just let me know if you get any more shinys ?
I'll let you know, don't worry lol. Sadly, I don't have any more shinies I'm willing to trade, but if you're interested in the mythicals I listed and the Charmander then I'm more than happy to trade you! EDIT: My charmander is a shiny, whoops.
(Nov 6, 2017, 03:30 PM)Pricefieldnerd Wrote:
(Nov 6, 2017, 02:41 PM)Pricefieldnerd Wrote: I don't really care if their IVs are perfect or not, I'd just like to "catch em all" lol. Also the only gaes i have are yellow and moon Sad so moon would work haha. I'd love to trade with you!

I'll let you know, don't worry lol. Sadly, I don't have any more shinies I'm willing to trade, but if you're interested in the mythicals I listed and the Charmander then I'm more than happy to trade you! EDIT: My charmander is a shiny, whoops.
I'm in the plaza
(Nov 6, 2017, 03:31 PM)Sorianwarrior Wrote:
(Nov 6, 2017, 03:30 PM)Pricefieldnerd Wrote:
(Nov 6, 2017, 03:16 PM)Sorianwarrior Wrote: Cool. Ill start looking for what u need. Are you looking to keep or tradeback for dex?

I'm in the plaza

Do you have a Diancie and/or Deoxys Defense/Speed? I'm willing to trade any mythical from my list ^.^