Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[US/UM] Any and All Missing Pokemon
@Pricefieldnerd 

Yes, it is possible to trade between sun/moon and ultra sun/moon but not for Pokémon that are not in sun/moon i.e the new ultra beasts cannot go into sun/moon

Also zeroara is impossible to obtain at the minute as it is event only and the event has not been released as of yet.

(Nov 21, 2017, 02:32 PM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @Pricefieldnerd 

Yes, it is possible to trade between sun/moon and ultra sun/moon but not for Pokémon that are not in sun/moon i.e the new ultra beasts cannot go into sun/moon

Also zeroara is impossible to obtain at the minute as it is event only and the event has not been released as of yet.
Aw, that kinda sucks. Oh well, lol. I believe that my mom is getting me and my sister USUM for christmas so I don't have to wait too long haha. Thank you for responding!
bumpo
still need a few pokemon from SM
any help is greatly appreciated
hi y'all its been a while lol
still looking for the remaining ash pikachu hat pokemon. check my first post for every pokemon im willing to offer! <3
@Pricefieldnerd 

Some of the Pokémon you are requesting shinies of cannot be obtained without hacking. As far as I know these four on your list are not possible:
Celebi
Victini
Keldeo
Meloetta

serebii keeps a lost of unobtainable shinies here

(Dec 17, 2017, 07:57 AM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @Pricefieldnerd 

Some of the Pokémon you are requesting shinies of cannot be obtained without hacking. As far as I know these four on your list are not possible:
Celebi
Victini
Keldeo
Meloetta

serebii keeps a lost of unobtainable shinies here

Hmm, ok thank you! I remember I had a shiny Keldeo when I first got PKMN Moon, but I was an idiot and completely deleted the pokemon D:
I'll be sure to change those though! Thank you! <3
heyo its been a while
so i decided to not hunt for every shiny pokemon because im lazy lol
but i still need some pokemon from USUM and some Ash Pikachus! any help is definitely appreciated! <3
bumpo
happy new year!
bump
updated the list a bit ^.^
@Pricefieldnerd

You won't be able resolute keldeo or black/white kyurem through the trading system. You will need to get them in their normal forms and change them in your game