Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[US/UM] Free HA / Egg Moves / Rare Balls Fire-type Breedjects!
(Feb 17, 2018, 06:41 AM)Baum55 Wrote: Thank you very much for the 2 Litleo. You're amazing. Smile
Have a nice day.

@Baum55 Thank you for participating too, and welcome to the Pokemon Forever Community! 

Let me know if I can help you with any new requests or anything else, you are always welcome here! Wink
 ~ Always ready to fire up the party! ~ 
(Feb 17, 2018, 06:44 AM)Black Waterfall Wrote:
(Feb 17, 2018, 06:41 AM)Baum55 Wrote: Thank you very much for the 2 Litleo. You're amazing. Smile
Have a nice day.

@Baum55 Thank you for participating too, and welcome to the Pokemon Forever Community! 

Let me know if I can help you with any new requests or anything else, you are always welcome here! Wink

Thanks for the nice welcome. Thank you very much for your generous offer. I will remember it. Smile
@Black Waterfall 

hey man, can I get a heavy ball tepig?
(Feb 18, 2018, 09:58 PM)Pokeballsohard Wrote: hey man, can I get a heavy ball tepig?

@Pokeballsohard Of course!

By the way, I recently completed a new breeding project: Timid Net Ball Larvesta with Egg moves! They are your Vocarona's offsprings, so you are actually their 'Biological (OT) Granddady'! Smile Smile

Are you free now?
(Feb 18, 2018, 11:34 PM)Black Waterfall Wrote:
(Feb 18, 2018, 09:58 PM)Pokeballsohard Wrote: hey man, can I get a heavy ball tepig?

By the way, I recently completed a new breeding project: Timid Net Ball Larvesta with Egg moves! They are your Vocarona's offsprings, so you are actually their 'Biological (OT) Granddady'! Smile Smile

Are you free now?

@Black Waterfall

Hey sorry, I was finishing something up last night and then I went to sleep.

I should mention that I'm wanting the tepig for a breeding project that may or may not be in a givaway at some point if that's cool with you.

and could I possibly get one of those larvesta?  Big Grin
(Feb 19, 2018, 09:47 AM)Pokeballsohard Wrote:
(Feb 18, 2018, 11:34 PM)Black Waterfall Wrote:

Are you free now?

Hey sorry, I was finishing something up last night and then I went to sleep.

I should mention that I'm wanting the tepig for a breeding project that may or may not be in a givaway at some point if that's cool with you.

and could I possibly get one of those larvesta?  Big Grin

@Pokeballsohard Sure thing! In fact, that's precisely what this little giveaway is for — by helping each people individually little by little you may eventually reach the community as a whole. Smile

PS: I still haven't announced the Larvestas here, so do you mind if I include them in this giveaway too?

Edit: Sent Cool  (Link Trade)
I'm glad to announce that the following Pokemon have been added to my stock:

'Jolly Safari' HA 4 EM Ponyta:

[Image: 077Ponyta.png]
[Image: Bag_Safari_Ball_Sprite.png] Safari Ball [Image: Bag_Safari_Ball_Sprite.png]
Ability: Flame Body (HA!)
Nature: Jolly (+Spe -SpA)
Egg Moves:
- Captivate
- Morning Sun
- Low Kick
- Hypnosis

'Heavy Adamantium' HA 4 EM Tepig:
[Image: 498Tepig.png]
[Image: heavy-ball.png]Heavy Ball [Image: heavy-ball.png]
Ability: Thick Fat (HA!)
Nature: Adamant (+Atk -SpA)
Egg Moves:
- Sucker Punch
- Yawn
- Endeavor
- Curse

'Fast and Jolly' HA 3 EM Fletchling:
      [Image: fletchling.png]
[Image: Bag_Fast_Ball_Sprite.png] Fast Ball [Image: Bag_Fast_Ball_Sprite.png]
Ability: Gale Wings
Nature: Jolly (+Spe -Atk)
Egg Moves:
- Tackle
- Quick Guard
- Snatch
- Tailwind

and, last but not least:
'Timid Net' HA 4 EM Larvesta:
     [Image: 636Larvesta.png]
[Image: Bag_Net_Ball_Sprite.png]Net Ball [Image: Bag_Net_Ball_Sprite.png]
Ability: Flame Body
Nature: Timid (+Spe -Atk)
Egg Moves:
- Endure
- Magnet Rise
- Morning Sun
- Zen Headbutt
bred with the help of one of @Pokeballsohard's awesome Volcaronas!
For all those who have reserved your Pokemon please remember to claim them within a week.

Reservations: 
  • @TheShinyMothim  Salandit (?), Moon Ball HA Litwick — By GTS;
  • @TedCruzTruZodiac Moon Ball HA Litwick, HA Fennekin, Beast Ball Cubone — By GTS;
Just let me know in case you can't claim your Pokemon for some reason. If you don't contact me within a week the reserved Pokemon will be deleted (but you can still make new requests).

Edit: Reservations of those who did not claim their Pokemon in time have been cancelled.
Hi guys! So with the release of the Pokemon Bank Event for the Hidden Ability Alola Starters I was planning to start a HA Litten giveaway... but then I realized that it would be easier to just include it in this Fire-type breedject megathread. So here it goes:

Adamant HA 4 EM Litten:

[Image: 725Litten.png]    
[Image: Bag_Pok%C3%A9_Ball_Sprite.png] Poke Ball [Image: Bag_Pok%C3%A9_Ball_Sprite.png]
Ability: Intimidate (HA!)
Nature: Adamant (+Atk -SpA)
Egg Moves:
- Heat Wave
- Fake Out
- Revenge
- Crunch
Enjoy!  Tongue

Edit: The thread title is being updated to explicitly include the HA Litten giveaway.
Pokemon requesting: Litten (lvl 1 to 10)
Lvl of Spearow: 13
Ball: Great Ball
IGN: Andrew

Thanks!