Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[US/UM] Need help transferring a few mons from Moon to Ultra Moon
Would anyone be kind enough to help me transfer a few Pokemon from my moon account to my Ultra Moon account? I'm not going to be trading a lot, just like 10 or so.
@Total-Insanity 

I am busy at the moment so I can't help much but you could do this on your own with 1 DS. Simply catch a few rubbish Pokémon in the game you want Pokémon sent to and put them into the GTS, then you can simply go onto the other game and accept the trades to send the Pokémon across.

Make sure to put the rubbish Pokémon in the GTS first as otherwise people could get the Pokémon you want from the GTS before you could claim them. I haven't done this myself but I have seen many people saying that this is possible and it seems to be a great way for transfering small numbers of Pokémon across. Especially if you are sending important Pokemon such as legendaries or events and don't want to trust somebody else to trade them

@Total-Insanity 
 I can help you Today till 11:00 or so or you can do the GTS thing. Your choice.
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
@Dova Yeah that would be appreciated! What's your friend code?

@Tenebris_Kane That tip was really useful, thanks a lot. However not everything I have can be placed within GTS.
Sorry about my absence, more giveaways coming soon!

PM me about shinies you would like me to start hunting, suggestions wanted.
(Nov 26, 2017, 02:29 PM)Total-Insanity Wrote: @Dova Yeah that would be appreciated! What's your friend code?

@Tenebris_Kane That tip was really useful, thanks a lot. However not everything I have can be placed within GTS.

FC IS 2938 6848 5396 give me like 9 min. gotta help someone complete their dex.
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
@Dova Sure take however long you need Smile
Sorry about my absence, more giveaways coming soon!

PM me about shinies you would like me to start hunting, suggestions wanted.
(Nov 26, 2017, 03:09 PM)Total-Insanity Wrote: @Dova Sure take however long you need Smile
@Total-Insanity 
Took a little longer than I expected. Had to transfer a groundon from gen five to six. Anyway, Im getting online now.
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
I #$&@ing hate when my pkmn are hacked.......
Do you think trading between usum and sm is problematic? @Total-Insanity
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ