Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[US/UM] New Ball+Pokémon Combinations
The re-reintroduction of the generation 2 apricorn balls and new Poké Balls like the Beast Ball in generation 7, alongside all legendary Pokémon being obtainable in USUM, enables several Pokémon to be captured in Poké Balls that wasn't legal in previous games.

Some of my favourites are:

Shiny Cresselia in a Moon Ball. Really captures Cresselias essence as the Lunar Pokémon.
Shiny or normal Xerneas in a Beast Ball. Real explosion of colours to enhance the Life Pokémon entering the field, sort of like the Big Bang visualized.
Goodra in a Moon Ball. Just cool and similar colour-scheme
Virizion in a Friend Ball. Green. Green everywhere

Feel free to comment on your favourite new or old Pokémon+Ball combo

Cheers
"To believe in an ideal, is to be willing to betray it"
                 VGC, Friend Safari, Masuda
My favorite is probably Empoleon in a Beast Ball. Gotta represent the coolest starter in the game!

I don't think I'll be Shiny hunting it again, but it still looks incredible coming out of that interdimensional capsule!

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

(Dec 11, 2017, 11:10 AM)0kamii Wrote: My favorite is probably Empoleon in a Beast Ball. Gotta represent the coolest starter in the game!

I don't think I'll be Shiny hunting it again, but it still looks incredible coming out of that interdimensional capsule!

- 0kamii
@0kamii Seems to fit rather well with its shiny forme aswell
"To believe in an ideal, is to be willing to betray it"
                 VGC, Friend Safari, Masuda
@PerchPond

Never said it didn't, I just don't want to hatch another 1,908 eggs hunting for it! Sad

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder